Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These will make bump my collection to 3 of 19 OWxNike.

My IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/
My 97 and blazer;

255DC4A3-02F5-4856-A80A-95CD80568024.jpeg

I dont know im staying positive. I've hit on 4 off whites, just no prestos, which are my favorite

This may make you feel better. I have about 60 entries (friends and girlfriend) for all online stores shipping to the US, including the local store. I have tried online for DSML/NY, SB, FP, UNDFTD, NP, took an L on all sites despite being able to catch them all as soon as they drop online. I also tried DSM Ginza with my friend's address (who lives in Japan), also L (stuck in checkout queue). I missed out SNRKS yesterday as I had a lunch appointment with my boss. My last hope now is raffle at UNDFTD japan (online store), which is probably an L as well. Still hoping I am blessed with just a white pair so I can trade for the black pair.

Does SNS only allow you to register if the name of the registrant matches the name on the credit card/paypal account you're using?

Glad mine are coming UPS. I hate FedEx ever since they stole my Yeezys. UPS updated tracking and they will be here tomorrow by end of day.

Virgil is playing Lollapalooza tomorrow, would be cool if Nike set up a SNKRS Stash in Grant Park.

Finally got an Origin scan with the delivery date changing to Friday instead of tomorrow. That is fine, I’m just glad the package is officially on it’s way

Eh hope these don't require a signature delivery Nike has never shipped FedEx to me I don't have an account set up with them.

mine just says enrolled for both prestos on Sivas, but when i go to the black presto product page, it says only available for raffle winners

Back
Top Bottom