Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just cause the link to the exclusive access says “expired” doesn’t necessarily mean you actually had access to it. That sometimes just shows up on your feed cause Nike likes to troll you

yeah those aren't real access. I had that for the OG prestos and for the Sean Wotherspoon. Said Access Expired but they never actually gave me access, my app was opened the whole time and I was constantly refreshing. Happened to a lot of people too. Expired Access Sold Out but those people didn't have access either. Just a glitch in their system. People that actually got Access was still able to checkout HOURS after mine said said Access Expired
Yup don’t get it... you’d think the update woulda fixed this issue!

yeah those aren't real access. I had that for the OG prestos and for the Sean Wotherspoon. Said Access Expired but they never actually gave me access, my app was opened the whole time and I was constantly refreshing. Happened to a lot of people too. Expired Access Sold Out but those people didn't have access either. Just a glitch in their system. People that actually got Access was still able to checkout HOURS after mine said said Access Expired

Damn can’t rely on Nike’s own app smh. Nike+ and SNKRS should merge as one app so they can focus on it 110%. Luckily Nike+ sent notification for exclusive access on Black Levi’s and Homage 1 and it wasn’t fake access.

Heard nothing about Nordstrom. Idk what the **** going on with them
No one at all anywhere got any emails from them

idk about other locations but in NY they cater to regulars who spend money. there was probably a handful of pairs actually raffled. it gets worse every release

For one pair? Already 4000+ comments in under one hour :x (not bothering to enter btw)

Guess Voo Store and Excelsior Milano are an L. Hope shock drop isn’t today or the weekend as I’m not gonna be paying much attention.

Last edited:

For one pair? Already 4000+ comments in under one hour :x (not bothering to enter btw)

Guess Voo Store and Excelsior Milano are an L. Hope shock drop isn’t today or the weekend as I’m not gonna be paying much attention.

Eh, don't have to tag anybody or repost, so might as well just comment your shoe size :smile:

Back
Top Bottom