Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This didn't turn out so well at all lmao

3be15a7bfd9776c3686baa5c860565590a5a031.gif

For high end stores that ain’t backdoor, that’s just how they move.

yeah I aint even mad at it. if someone spends racks at an establishment and gets a shoe put aside thats fine. just wish there wasnt even a raffle. didnt bother entering this one even though i won mercurials before

yeah I aint even mad at it. if someone spends racks at an establishment and gets a shoe put aside thats fine. just wish there wasnt even a raffle. didnt bother entering this one even though i won mercurials before
Yea I’ve been the beneficiary of that from time to time
But if they’re gonna do that to the whole stock then I agree don’t conduct a raffle. They probably did 2 per size to the public which if you see how many kith had is really a drop in the bucket.

For high end stores that ain’t backdoor, that’s just how they move.

I don't have a problem with that. Don't let people raffle when you already decided you were going to give them away. Just like that high end store in Long Island. They may pick one or two people to say that you do have a shot when in reality their big account spenders have them put to the side already.

Getting shoes is a hustle game at this point with a bit of good fortune here and there through conventional means. Bots run the online game for coveted releases. Securing pairs for me used to be developing relationships with store managers/employees. Had an Athlete's Foot manager that would let me go through boxes early in the stockroom to find a perfect pair or hold things for me if I couldn't get there early. It was good while it lasted and I used to toss him some of my season Sixers's tix when prime AI was there. The tickets weren't payment because he used to do it before I ever handed him a pair. Relationships. So much is online now. Evolution.

I don't have a problem with that. Don't let people raffle when you already decided you were going to give them away. Just like that high end store in Long Island. They may pick one or two people to say that you do have a shot when in reality their big account spenders have them put to the side already.
Yea it’s pretty time consuming entering that damn email raffle for nothing lol. It’s a dope shop too but a little too deep

Getting shoes is a hustle game at this point with a bit of good fortune here and there through conventional means. Bots run the online game for coveted releases. Securing pairs for me used to be developing relationships with store managers/employees. Had an Athlete's Foot manager that would let me go through boxes early in the stockroom to find a perfect pair or hold things for me if I couldn't get there early. It was good while it lasted and I used to toss him some of my season Sixers's tix when prime AI was there. The tickets weren't payment because he used to do it before I ever handed him a pair. Relationships. So much is online now. Evolution.
Relationships still help but it ain’t as simple as you cleaning out a chain store cuz managers ain’t tryna get fired

Lmao I JUST got the end L email. If they’re gonna move that slow they at least could’ve sent me a physical letter.

Back
Top Bottom