Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So are you and I could care less

No one's doing anything when I'm fiending for sneaker and I don't expect anyones help

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

I'm a true 10.5 (11 in 350 v2) and went with 11. It's just a tad loose but will work. 10 might have been too snug (might have stretched out in time but didn't want to take that chance).

I just got tired of waiting for them to dip a few more dollars and scoop my black pair yesterday. Dont see them dipping below 700...but could be wrong. Even if I am wrong it prolly wont be too far below 700.
That’s how I felt when I purchased the Black pair last weekend. The demands for these Prestos are too high so prices won’t dip much to make a difference.

Just want to buy the white pair and get it over with since I know I’ll buy it eventually. And if I do Hit on SNKRS, I won’t mind doubling up. Then no more resell this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. I’ve been eyeing the 9 or 10. Cuz I know projects could pop up anytime at work and can’t be on my app the whole time. I want to get size 10 cuz it’s cheaper but afraid it’ll be too big. I’m a true 9.5. Any input anyone??

Haven’t tried on my OG OW Presto size 10 yet. And bought a 9 from GOAT for the black pair that’s delivering today.

I can’t imagine sizing up in them. A 9 should be perfect. They’re roomy in the toe so sizing up might be too much

I can’t imagine sizing up in them. A 9 should be perfect. They’re roomy in the toe so sizing up might be too much
That’s what I was worrying about if I get a 10. I bought the OG Presto in a size 10. I’m not about to sell those for a size 9 now, cuz the price on the 9 is like $200 more.

I’ll just stick to a 9 for the white pair. The price on them dropped a lot today.

Been a long time. Nice to see that the conversations haven't changed. I miss the days when these threads used to be useful.

Question. When you guys clicked the solestrike or J23 twitter notification for the black pair it took you to the desktop version.
Did you guys have to log in again? Or did you launch the app on your phone instead? And didn’t that take like an extra 10 seconds
Anyone have an answer for this?

Back
Top Bottom