Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

im not taking sides but his first mistake if hes telling the truth was taking pictures opening the box for employees and everyone to see whats inside

hope y'all get it solved
Man no one ever does that **** selling and shippin shoes
When I sell a pair I already have a prepackaged label most of time
And if I need to weigh it, I just go to the digital kiosk at the post office to weigh it before buying the label
There’s too many holes in the story to believe nonsense like that

lifes gotta be hard being a male nurse.

It's alright, depending on what you do. As someone else stated, 90% of the profession is female, so you work with lots of women, for better or worse. Yeah, there's a fair amount of baddies, but there's also petty drama. Lots of different paths in the career. Working 3 days a week is also nice, albeit 12 hour shifts.

giphy.gif

You know it is lol

Shieet, I don't know. :lol: The thought of scamming somebody never crossed my mind so I don't know how these things work :lol: I'm an upstanding citizen :nthat:

Assasin vibe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How this level of poetic justice on NT always seems to happen...incredible.

what you guys are failing to realize is that truth hides in plain site. the reason you can’t find Victors records is because maybe he actually is an assasin (pretty obvious when he spells it Viktor). He’s only making $10k of taxable income because an assasin would get paid cold hard cash (again, obviously)

source.gif

There's no way a usps clerk gave you tape that you are supposed to pay for and waited for you to tape up the box then charged you, if anything they would of charged you for the tape 1st then charged you for for the shipping after you were done with the packaging. Who does this guy think he's fooling?
Not taking sides...but USPS often has the tape sitting there and if you ask or sometimes without asking, you can use it to further secure your box or put it on your parcel. Sometimes they will even do it. Again. Not taking sides. This discussion should involve facts only.

Not taking sides...but USPS often has the tape sitting there and if you ask or sometimes without asking, you can use it to further secure your box or put it on your parcel. Sometimes they will even do it. Again. Not taking sides. This discussion should involve facts only.

i said the same thing earlier but nobody listens *shrugs*

#Conjecture free zone

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom