Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm doing the proper precautions on my end to prove I'm innocent.
You can contact @Methodikal Management once you've found the one armed man who stole the shoes.

In the meantime, your access will be suspended indefinitely. Your repeated dishonesty places the burden of proof squarely on your shoulders in this instance. Until your innocence can be definitively established, I don't want to see you or any of your misspelled aliases around here again.

You know he ain't get no damn insurance, b. :lol:
You can contact @Methodikal Management once you've found the one armed man who stole the shoes.

In the meantime, your access will be suspended indefinitely. Your repeated dishonesty places the burden of proof squarely on your shoulders in this instance. Until your innocence can be definitively established, I don't want to see you or any of your misspelled aliases around here again.
Yo Meth really made the Methodikal Management account today:rofl:Son is petty lol.

tumblr_nyvzjt9hvz1rkvl19o1_400.gif

This may be the craziest thing I’ve seen on NT. Last year was pretty funny when some dude lied that he bought the Kaws 4 with some fake Asia tracking number.

The lies weren’t adding up
Fake address
Fake name
Fake life
Fake money
No respect for these scammers
Don’t forget a die hard trump supporter for reasons we now know are fake. He’s just a self hating racist that lives with mom........... hmmm ....

Unikorn you’ve been assasinated bruh lmao Get the strap

Back
Top Bottom