Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wasn't he bobafett that we all hated in the yeezy thread? That guy disappeared at the same time unicorn started his account.

I believe it was Darth Fett. There were many similarities with the way they posted. But it was never proven they were the same person. I think only the admins can find out.

Why the **** did my stupid *** imagine this being like that family guy mansion episode where Diane has Lois against the edge of the cliff aka unicorn had that other dude against the edge of the cliff... and meth being stewie shoots unicorn with a sniper and says “ if anyone’s gonna take that ***** out it will be me”:rofl:

Lol let’s get this thread back on track

70B07A95-1572-4EBD-B3EE-07504C2A5462.jpeg

Collection so far
2A608C12-4C9B-4781-A51C-8B57F06F1137.jpeg

This thread is full of drama. It went from I'm confident to get a pair to NTers being salty af not getting a pair to a scammer being called "flipping" ugly. If I really wanted a pair, I'd either get it from someone I know and trust or a consignment shop. You can't trust people online or people named after things that don't exist like a unicorn.

At least he paid with a PayPal invoice and not gift it like others have. Lesson learned. He could have been out the shoes and money.

Back on track, I did a lace swap to the orange laces and kept the zip tie on. Didn't get the white, so I bought these instead. Also, did a lace swap.
IMG_5196.jpg

Back
Top Bottom