Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone have a pair of Airmax 97s that are starting to yellow? Would like to get a pair, but that’s my only concern about them.

Straight flossin!! Lucky!!

yeah thats one of the worst customs out there.

John Mayer got the dopest. Swag God

tSu47F6ILjrVHIjA6f0Ex104XQffinTPgxsFFZSaALk.jpg

26868192_1993351947590955_5668854959496495104_n.jpg

1533134158_1e48b6fb083abea5bea0828c855d6082.jpg

Thanks for the response fellas. They fit like any other 97 right? I have an extra pair of DS Belugas so I’m thinking maybe I can trade for them.

The worst part about that drop was the fact I was literally home with WiFi doing nothing. I was on the couch watching the bum Knicks and I randomly got a text from a friend that RO’s just dropped. I didn’t believe him at all so I took even more time to check it out lmao

HA same here dude ..

its somewhat comforting to know MANY of us were just going about out daily lives then this happened...

Changed the way i copped sneakers ever since. Not gonna lie. I had (until recently) every twitter notification on, push notifications, page monitors, you name it....

that day was a hard lesson learned, if you stay ready, you aint gotta get ready

I’d say too late, wouldn’t pay $1k+ for a shoe ready to crumble and have the sole separate
Oh yea I know it’s a wrap :lol:

My yeezys are worn so i feel confident that they have a few more years of good were left in em.

And when they crumble I’m 100% gettin a midsole swap done by a professional.

At least the prestos won't crumble.

Still kicking myself for not picking up a few pairs of the 10 collection when I had the chance. Prices were so cheap at the beginning. I grabbed the 97s for $400 but thats it. Came so close to getting the Blazers. I passed on a pair of Zoom Flys for $325 ugggh

At least the prestos won't crumble.

Still kicking myself for not picking up a few pairs of the 10 collection when I had the chance. Prices were so cheap at the beginning. I grabbed the 97s for $400 but thats it. Came so close to getting the Blazers. I passed on a pair of Zoom Flys for $325 ugggh
Sure they will lol.

Oh yea I know it’s a wrap :lol:

My yeezys are worn so i feel confident that they have a few more years of good were left in em.

And when they crumble I’m 100% gettin a midsole swap done by a professional.
Yea same here, but my zens kinda cooked and the midsole is starting to separate in the front. I got a few pairs that I need to get done by a professional myself

Back
Top Bottom