Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

aNYone aNYone I don't know if there's a ton, but there are some fakes out there. If you come across a potential trade, ask to see plenty tagged pics and purchase receipt. It helps

2nd OW pair I’ve unDS’d so far

IMAG4092.jpg

i think the AJI are the most faked from the OW jawnz so pls stay safe dad

aNYone aNYone I don't know if there's a ton, but there are some fakes out there. If you come across a potential trade, ask to see plenty tagged pics and purchase receipt. It helps

Damn. Even the UNCs?

I was planning on heading to round two for the swap but I don’t know if I could 100% trust them.

Or go the Safe route sell yours on stockx and Buy them from there and save you time from the assasins greed

I have this weird thing where I can’t bring myself to do theoretical trade. It’s logically sound but I just can’t.

In my mind if I get the cash and buy them back I paid resell and I’m not about spending 6,7,800+ dollars on kicks.

If I traded them tho it’s all good. I know it’s weird :lol:

Damn. Even the UNCs?

I was planning on heading to round two for the swap but I don’t know if I could 100% trust them.

I have this weird thing where I can’t bring myself to do theoretical trade. It’s logically sound but I just can’t.

In my mind if I get the cash and buy them back I paid resell and I’m not about spending 6,7,800+ dollars on kicks.

If I traded them tho it’s all good. I know it’s weird :lol:
A few pages back I wanted to do the trade unc 1 for the black prestos but after thinking it threw I had 2nd thought was like nahh,, after you just saw what happened to cats on here and you still willing to take that chance? Truthfully hope you get your trade

Why does Nike hate the West Coast? They’re pretty much a West coast company. First they’re giving all these drops to the East Coast and now If it drops at 6am pst...majority of the people are just waking up getting ready for work. Making our blood pressure go up that early.:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does Nike hate the West Coast? They’re pretty much a West coast company. If it drops at 6am pst...majority of the people are just waking up for work. Making our blood pressure go up that early.
Gotta get ready for work+wait on that 30min minimum nike process time for the transaction=late for work. Atleast if you cop you guna have a good day no mater what.

Back
Top Bottom