Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

^ word up

Crazy how eu might get the og ten

How can I my american self cop from that? :nerd:

I think its was on the SNKRS app

DcrRQFlUwAAvhJ4.jpg:large

I think its was on the SNKRS app

DcrRQFlUwAAvhJ4.jpg:large
I, too, remember it being an email and a link (not sure if it was actually converse.com). It wasn’t on SNKRS app. Having said that, the link from the email took you to a page that looked a lot like a SNKRS page and seemed to be formatted the same, but definitely not in the SNKRS app for me.

Disclaimer: I’m talking about it was not on the SNKRS APP, which is what I think of as far as SNKRS goes, the app. Some of you may call it SNKRS and be referring to desktop?

How much y’all think these whites will bottom up at after the shock drop? Debating if I should just cop now versus waiting for the ndc drop for the undercutting price points.

My main on point! On a side note did you resolve your “situation”?

what situation? :nerd:

How much y’all think these whites will bottom up at after the shock drop? Debating if I should just cop now versus waiting for the ndc drop for the undercutting price points.

most sizes are $670 right now on Stadium Goods with their 15% promo sale today. I don't think it'll drop lower than $600 IMO, just based on how the black prices went and also comparing it to the white and black VM 2.0

I, too, remember it being an email and a link (not sure if it was actually converse.com). It wasn’t on SNKRS app. Having said that, the link from the email took you to a page that looked a lot like a SNKRS page and seemed to be formatted the same, but definitely not in the SNKRS app for me.

Disclaimer: I’m talking about it was not on the SNKRS APP, which is what I think of as far as SNKRS goes, the app. Some of you may call it SNKRS and be referring to desktop?

I copped this release.... It was on converse site which then redirected you to snkrs on the confirmation page. You get the Whole Got Em Page etc.

Back
Top Bottom