Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Totally forgot I had a pair of mercurial zoom flys on sale on stockx but they just sold. Was planning on lowering the price too when I got back to the states next week :lol:

IMG_2544.JPG

Retail gang. These are super dope in person was going to trade for blacks but might just end up rocking these for summer

Just check your svd account

Not selected on both

I found a local trade for my white/his black prestos and the kid flaked yesterday.

How’s round2 with color swapping? I’m gonna give them a call later today but wanted to see if anyone had any experience swapping with these shops.

Just check your svd account

Not selected on both

I found a local trade for my white/his black prestos and the kid flaked yesterday.

How’s round2 with color swapping? I’m gonna give them a call later today but wanted to see if anyone had any experience swapping with these shops.
You’ll definitely have to throw some cash. Blacks are going for a little more, in my size anyway.

Must be nice to be in EU this coming week. Sneakrs is doing a massive restock on 8/8/18 (One year anniversary), including the OG 10, Parras, SBB, SW 1/97, Elements, Undftd 97, and alot more

Must be nice to be in EU this coming week. Sneakrs is doing a massive restock on 8/8/18 (One year anniversary), including the OG 10, Parras, SBB, SW 1/97, Elements, Undftd 97, and alot more

Wow. It looks like the entire OG 10 could be in there.

Where did you get that information about which models will be restocked? Just by the video?

Not confirmed but I don't see why they would show all those kicks and not make them part of the drop. But we'll see

Well the video is basically showing the most wanted sneakers released by the app. Everything else is speculation. Dammit I have a meeting all day long on 8/8 -.-

I'm sure they'll drop everything thats in the video. Its SNKRS UK, they get a lot of restocks and SNKRS US barely gets any. Its SNKRS UK turning 1 year, so they're releasing stuff from 1 year till now, and the OG 10 was not even a full year ago. They'll drop.

I think we getting it too! I worked last night and I saw this pop up on my SNKRS app at around 7am est. but now when I check it says error message something is going down be on the lookout

I’m going to burn my expendable account to the ground if we get numerous drops on that day plus my bday is the 10th I’m going all the way in.

Bruhhh i'll be overseas during this time. Hopefully I could try for this birthday restock or something when I'm in Japan lol

Back
Top Bottom