Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Screenshot_20180806-183744_Gmail.jpg

Litty
Is your pickup time 11 am as well? wondering if they're just doing same times for everyone or staggered

Is your pickup time 11 am as well? wondering if they're just doing same times for everyone or staggered

Yea. I was hoping to get an earlier time but maybe they don't have a lot of stock so it won't take forever. It's going to be hella hot tomorrow too.

Hearing some chatter that Nike is gonna do something different on this draw... in our favor. Anyone else heard the same? I think I read 1 guy on here earlier saying something about it, anyone else heard anything?

Doubt it. Nike don't give a damn. If they did, they would've worked on something a long time ago. At least Adidas tried to help folks with splash screen. And when that got exploited with a bypass, they pushed out a splash screen with that HMAC cookie.

Doubt it. Nike don't give a damn. If they did, they would've worked on something a long time ago. At least Adidas tried to help folks with splash screen. And when that got exploited with a bypass, they pushed out a splash screen with that HMAC cookie.
Saying Nike isnt doing anything is just wrong. They have most of the bot guys stumped right now. They can enter but they aren't winning pairs. I dont bot but I'm in a slack group with a lot of bot guys bc I find the cat and mouse between them and Nike/Adidas to be fascinating.

A pipe dream :lol:. When has Nike ever really done the common folk a favor when it comes to limited releases?
by doing shock/random drops

I technically hit on two pair of off white 1's

the other got canceled due to same address although it was diff payment and name :smh:

by doing shock/random drops

I technically hit on two pair of off white 1's

the other got canceled due to same address although it was diff payment and name :smh:

Damn I got 2, but from the exclusive access the next day. Same name and address. One was PayPal and one was the card linked to the paypal

Damn I got 2, but from the exclusive access the next day. Same name and address. One was PayPal and one was the card linked to the paypal
Yea one was PayPal in my mothers name, thought I would be fine seeing NTers hitting 5 pairs every release to same address but I was basically instantly canceled

I was upset since I finally hit on something for once

Sheesh, I got 5 pairs, same addy. All shipped and received.
just painfully obvious at this point Nike hates me. no reserves, no draw wins, rarely if ever hit on snkrs. jack ****

y'all prob still think im trolling about this **** but I kid you not, my inbox dry. only thing they send me is the F&F coupons to my inbox otherwise I haven't received a reserve in 2 years for ANY shoe

Saying Nike isnt doing anything is just wrong. They have most of the bot guys stumped right now. They can enter but they aren't winning pairs. I dont bot but I'm in a slack group with a lot of bot guys bc I find the cat and mouse between them and Nike/Adidas to be fascinating.

I hope you're right about them doing something behind the scenes, because it sure doesn't look like it on the front end.

Back
Top Bottom