Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The draw is great for me on a construction site. Surprise drops are tough as hell for me to cop on.

Entry was pretty quick for me but I went around noon so I think I beat the rush. Apparently they closed it early around 2pm

My friend went around 3PM. They stopped the line at 3PM. Dudes started to get ignorant. Some people left and some stayed. An employee came out about 5 minutes later and said they would still honor the raffle. They collected your name and email, so winners will be emailed. But seriously, why can't people listen and be "normal"?! Hopefully they have a decent amount of pairs to raffle off.

Lol and everybody in here saying oh well that’s an L will be in at 10am trying so please everybody stop. Just try ! I know it’s a reach but it’s fun to me personally I’m just glad now finally we have a day and time being a NT detective for this past week is exhausting. I have no social media but rocking with you guys on this site for drops is mad fun embrace it and if you hit that’s love if not we will convene for the next one! LETS GET IT !
Agree with this sentiment. Keeping the PRESTO ENERGY up! Hoping I can get my first pair of OWs.

On the bright side, at least we don't have to worry all day if nike is going to drop the shoes.

Last edited:
prestos.jpg

Lucky to say all for retail, 21 mercer for the OG's blacks on shock drop, and kith brooklyn for the whites.

OG's>Whites>Blacks

So is the US gonna get any kind of restock love of the 10. I mean I’m happy for Europe and all but....

Back
Top Bottom