Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i don’t care what people do with their money but i scratch my head that someone celebrates paying almost $600 over retail. i’ve paid over &1000 for shoes and at no time was i like woo hoo! i gotta tell people! that’s just me though.

i checked my app and i been a nike member since april 2005. have never won a draw but i haven’t entered too many. got the SWs cause i voted for those and that was nice.

struck out on the white prestos this morning but i just wanted them to resell.
I think you're translating the post wrong. In no way was I celebrating I spent $700 on shoes, Im celebrating that I am getting it regardless of resell because I really like this model. Even If I don't show the amount, it's pretty obvious how much it's going for, so why hide it? For someone like you that have spent $1000 on a pair, you should understand the excitement of just receiving it. But if you're not going "whoo hoo" over a pair of shoes you paid over $1000 for, maybe you shouldn't have bought it.

As stated in my previous post I was just trying to let others know to stop being judgmental online with someone you don't really know. If you're like this to someone online, how are you to someone you actually know? You're also contradicting yourself, you said you don't care what people do with their money but also scratch your head when someone is paying almost $600 over retail....smh.

Last edited by a moderator:
i said scratch my head at celebrating paying that much, not the payment itself. i’m glad you got the shoes you really want man. i was definitely happy to receive sought after pairs so i know the excitement. i’m the same way irl man. opinionated for sure but i’m not some kind of superior human that has a right to judge others.

i struck out on the draw this morning but it was just the outside chance to hit a cash payout. wasn’t gonna wear em. what’s next? i already sent a text to ask for the new acronym prestos when they drop next month. if more off white forces drop, i’ll def enter raffles and draws to maybe own/wear a pair.

i said scratch my head at celebrating paying that much, not the payment itself. i’m glad you got the shoes you really want man. i was definitely happy to receive sought after pairs so i know the excitement. i’m the same way irl man. opinionated for sure but i’m not some kind of superior human that has a right to judge others.

i struck out on the draw this morning but it was just the outside chance to hit a cash payout. wasn’t gonna wear em. what’s next? i already sent a text to ask for the new acronym prestos when they drop next month. if more off white forces drop, i’ll def enter raffles and draws to maybe own/wear a pair.
But in no way in my post did I go "Yay! I spent $700!!" I showed that I was excited to get the pair in since it passed authentication on the day this shoe dropped on SNKRS. And I added #PrestoEnergy in a way to laugh about it since I wasn't able to cop at retail. I've accepted how the game works...Im not hating on the player or the game. But Hey!....Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, it's a fine line between opinion and judging. No hate here...just wanted to make a correction to your post because it felt like you perceived it the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. XAssassinX
2. riceeeeeeeeee
3. willy156
4. limpin
5. Smithbeentrill
6. domino313
7. therefill
8. kwietstorm4
9.Jmilionair
10. Killaking
11. HaiCheo
12. Suyjai

#prestoNRGlives

Didn't hit but I sold my Kyrie's for 1000, went ahead and bought a pair off StockX for 650, it's like when ya spirit bomb miss but ya boi Krllin deflect it and it somehow hits anyway.

latest

#prestoNRGlives

Didn't hit but I sold my Kyrie's for 1000, went ahead and bought a pair off StockX for 650, it's like when ya spirit bomb miss but ya boi Krllin deflect it and it somehow hits anyway.

latest

The ****kk? Them ****s went for a $1,000?!? All because of a special box?!

Man, I could have drove down there n got pairs that day!!
SMH

I don't even live in LA I live in the Bay I was just down there for SneakerCon and we backed out our hotel in Anaheim and stayed with my brother in West Hollywood, best decision ever and oh my girl got a pair too, she said she wants 1000 too lmao.

Sometimes boutiques will buy them. Could be the case here.

Great come up though. I thought they would be bricks otherwise I would have just went and scooped.

Back
Top Bottom