Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

But in no way in my post did I go "Yay! I spent $700!!" I showed that I was excited to get the pair in since it passed authentication on the day this shoe dropped on SNKRS. And I added #PrestoEnergy in a way to laugh about it since I wasn't able to cop at retail. I've accepted how the game works...Im not hating on the player or the game. But Hey!....Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, it's a fine line between opinion and judging. No hate here...just want to make a correction to your post because it felt like you perceived it the wrong way.
I paid resell too. It is what it is lmao

Man, I just saw jumperMan Kris’s vid on youTube where he almost got scammed for some off white black presto’s with undefeated stickers on the box and receipt. I literally met up with a guy last week on Friday, with undefeated stickers and tags as well, I went with my gut because certain things were off. But it’s scary out there.

i've been waiting for this moment my whole NT LIFE. I'm happy it happened in this thread.
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 8.49.46 PM.png

It will have to do until i can get to
il_340x270.1349019383_nvyh.jpg

Pour one out for the homies that are

tumblr_inline_p74lfrJj1r1r94bak_500.jpg

Hopefully they do the same drop here. That would be nice of Nike.

But I mean, our one year came and went so...matter fact it’s been like 3 years for us.

I don’t think we gonna get that.

Can someone jog my memory though, what restocked, if anything, during our 1 yr?

But I mean, our one year came and went so...matter fact it’s been like 3 years for us.

I don’t think we gonna get that.

Can someone jog my memory though, what restocked, if anything, during our 1 yr?
A couple sizes in some all white huaraches

can somebody explain to me how exclusive access on the snkr app works? brand new to the app, never bought a pair of shoes yet but apparently had an offer expire on the off white prestos that just released. friends told me it was a glich, but I really don't know. didn't receive any type of notification or anything, just asked them to notify me when the drawing was happening. to be fair tho, i never checked my inbox before the drawing either.

Well a kind of like riddle was just posted on SNKRS with 8 partially blank lines to be filled out, does anybody feel like filling out all the blanks?

:wow:

nice drop for you guys. saw it was a scratch off type ticket like how they did the HGG 13's last week.

edit:
1. AJ3 Tinker
2. OW UNC 1
3. OW Black VM
4. OW CHI 1
5. UNDFTD Black 97
6. OF White VM
7. Atmos Animal AM1
8. AM 1/97 SW

Last edited:
:wow:

nice drop for you guys. saw it was a scratch off type ticket like how they did the HGG 13's last week.

edit:
1. AJ3 Tinker
2. OW UNC 1
3. OW Black Presto
4. OW CHI 1
5. UNDFTD Black 97
6. OF White Presto
7. Atmos Animal AM1
8. AM 1/97 SW

elaborate cause im in the app and confused

Back
Top Bottom