Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

On product page, mashed ATC a million times and nothing is adding, even opened up cart tab to see if its in cart, no luck so far

Untitled1.jpeg

Anyone successfully atc on bstn?

Took me 30 mins but was able to checkout a white pair size 10. I can't believe it TBH. I have struck out everywhere on these and the blacks. Everytime I got the black page of death, I just kept refreshing. Finally, PayPal Express checkout worked and they actually charged card and sent order confirmation. I still don't believe it.

Took me 30 mins but was able to checkout a white pair size 10. I can't believe it TBH. I have struck out everywhere on these and the blacks. Everytime I got the black page of death, I just kept refreshing. Finally, PayPal Express checkout worked and they actually charged card and sent order confirmation. I still don't believe it.
cant even add to cart??

How sway

Just got my Prestos from stockx but the zip tie mechanism doesn’t stay locked I can just pull it open. Feel like I’ve seen lots of people asking how to remove the zip tie so this isn’t normal is it?

Just got my Prestos from stockx but the zip tie mechanism doesn’t stay locked I can just pull it open. Feel like I’ve seen lots of people asking how to remove the zip tie so this isn’t normal is it?
Unlace and remove from the lace. I tried pulling it and made the zip tie look ridiculous :smh:

How do regular prestos fit compared to ow? Got my ow last week and they are amazing. Wondering if og prestos are as comfy.

Ima need you to slide them sz 10's my way playa

Sounds like its broken or defective. It literally defeats the purpose of a zip tie lol

Welp looks like I’m going to have to try to figure this out with stockx smh

If it bugs you, ask StockX for some sort of discount. I don't think they'll offer one, and I personally wouldn't fight it too hard, but doesn't hurt to ask.

And see if some nice member of NT will send you one that they don't use. I believe the big homey @bigevan23 has approximately 65 of them laying around.

Back
Top Bottom