Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Is there a word for the opposite of flexing?

If it bugs you, ask StockX for some sort of discount. I don't think they'll offer one, and I personally wouldn't fight it too hard, but doesn't hurt to ask.

And see if some nice member of NT will send you one that they don't use. I believe the big homey bigevan23 bigevan23 has approximately 65 of them laying around.

I guess I’m more concerned with the legitimacy than the zip tie. If it’s just broken I don’t mind at all. Just haven’t heard of anyone who had a zip tie like this.

If it bugs you, ask StockX for some sort of discount. I don't think they'll offer one, and I personally wouldn't fight it too hard, but doesn't hurt to ask.

And see if some nice member of NT will send you one that they don't use. I believe the big homey bigevan23 bigevan23 has approximately 65 of them laying around.
i do have a few...i put a "SHOELACE" through them and wear them all around my neck like an ancient tribal necklace...to make sure everyone is aware of my powers.

51E40582-AAE7-4661-A374-3933C1BF89CA.jpeg

Seen this online, what a waste lol

Welp looks like I’m going to have to try to figure this out with stockx smh
What exactly are you trying to do? tighten the ziptie or remove it. It's pretty simple to unhook it from itself. Use a flat head or anything that's strong enough to pull the locking tab down on the ziptie. Once it's out, push that locking tab up so it tightens when you try to lock it again. Works just like any other ziptie.

Anyone have the Mon Amour jerseys that can comment on sizing? I'm between a small and medium in Nike jersey usually but leaning towards a medium on this one.

Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom