Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally got some time to take some pictures of my Presto’s!!!

EE98DA0B-5D6B-427F-80D9-A299D9BED863.jpeg
D5FBAF3E-748A-4F1E-8368-D5E91C33F0CC.jpeg
733BCFD7-6FB5-46E8-8A78-7690A21F4407.jpeg
AEB822E3-1ED2-4757-A2F6-D19E238463C0.jpeg

E9C7E091-83A7-4151-95D7-C665BD50BAE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Cant even get any prestos on ebay lol.. all overpriced; it is the same price as if i had bought from stockx

What’s your guys opinion between the Black and White presto? I copped the white but personally prefer the black because the whites can yellow over time and lose their appeal. I know some people like the worn in look but I personally prefer my shoes to look clean

I’d be more worried about the plethora of fakes on eBay. Seen so many half sizes lollll. Rather pay for stockx tbh.
I was trying to buy a black pair today but I seen to many fakes, and the tells are hard to identify like The quotation mark on the right shoe is suppose to be after the stitching. or the toe boxes are taller on the fakes.

I was trying to buy a black pair today but I seen to many fakes, and the tells are hard to identify like The quotation mark on the right shoe is suppose to be after the stitching. or the toe boxes are taller on the fakes.
Ebay is such too sketch in general. Too many sellers say it’s authentic and also use the term UA (Un-Authorized). Or most blatantly say it’s authentic and it’s obvious it fake.

What’s your guys opinion between the Black and White presto? I copped the white but personally prefer the black because the whites can yellow over time and lose their appeal. I know some people like the worn in look but I personally prefer my shoes to look clean
I'm trading for the black pair somehow

Ebay is such too sketch in general. Too many sellers say it’s authentic and also use the term UA (Un-Authorized). Or most blatantly say it’s authentic and it’s obvious it fake.
Thats what made me stop looking I saw a listing that said 100% authenthic and it was clearly fake. Then if the person has 100% feedback because they fooled prior buyers ebay can screw you over. This is exactly why stockx and goat took off. Thier is so much money to be made scamming that they just blatently lying. probably just start another account when they get negative feedback.

I still buy on ebay, yesterday i picked up a pair of blacks sz10 for 600 (15% off promo), just gotta know what to watch out for. Stockx/GOAT are easier for the general public though.

Back
Top Bottom