Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These. :smokin
DB201225-ACC6-4C08-90FE-CB3BF2D8429C.jpeg
2EC81BBC-DB76-4293-A449-C21BD7333064.jpeg
The white ones are nice. The other two just look awful to me.

They're all sensational and you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm telling virg on you.
I've got the carolinas, and the 2015 carolina 1s, too. Much prefer the 2015s. It's nice that they switched up the toebox material on the off white carolinas but I still think that the deconstruction, bright orange hits, and alternate laces look best on the all white shoe.

i didn't wanna unbox my og prestos or drive across the city to get them from my other house, so i just got a green pair from ************** ...check them out they have a lot of dope stuff.

which site? I think the filters sniped it out

I've got the carolinas, and the 2015 carolina 1s, too. Much prefer the 2015s. It's nice that they switched up the toebox material on the off white carolinas but I still think that the deconstruction, bright orange hits, and alternate laces look best on the all white shoe.
...what’s that Virgil? Yah, I know crazy right? Well I guess you can’t please everyone. What? Huh? Really? You’re gonna bless everyone in this thread except for Viktor with a pair of black 97s and AF1s...wow, you’re the best Virg. Maximum #OWENERGY

No 160cm on the green ones from that site

Or can you get away with 140 on the prestos?

ya sure it's sold out. I just got some the other day and received it yesterday.

https://www.**************.com/products/oval-shoelaces?variant=6459445706791

Back
Top Bottom