Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

giphy.gif
:rofl:

Guys, I just heard about the scam post about 1250-1300 pages back from another thread and spent half of my time at work (slowly) reading it all... I'ma need a late pass, but HOLY CRAP! @kilroythedon - did you get your money back?

Sorry for bringing this up, by the way...

Nike elite socks are terribly difficult to put on, gotta put extra lotion so they can slide on...⏸
Newer nike elite socks have been stretchy. Depends on the model tbh. The hyper elite socks were stiff AF. Regular elite socks or the new NBA ones are easy to get on according to my nephew.

Newer nike elite socks have been stretchy. Depends on the model tbh. The hyper elite socks were stiff AF. Regular elite socks or the new NBA ones are easy to get on according to my nephew.
Copy, copyyyy. Those jawns do look aight not even gonna front.

Pic of all 60? Or list of what you have?
Sadly not possible. I’ve ooped/given away 1/3 of them over the last year.

There’s only a few I’ve kept doubles (aj1, prestos, vapormax) and my wife’s got about 10 pairs now.

Of the first 9 that dropped I believe I landed about 22 or 23 (excessive amounts of 97s and 90s)

Sadly not possible. I’ve ooped/given away 1/3 of them over the last year.

There’s only a few I’ve kept doubles (aj1, prestos, vapormax) and my wife’s got about 10 pairs now.

Of the first 9 that dropped I believe I landed about 22 or 23 (excessive amounts of 97s and 90s)
I’m in NYC let’s be friends.

Back
Top Bottom