Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I remember picking up the undftd 97 from 21 lab and a group of dudes were just sitting in front the store having a good ol time. They asked me if I wanted to sell and I was like nah what are y'all waiting for, he said they ask people to sell out the door and that usually after pick up time they have pairs left.

What I am saying is all the advice given to me was from someone who actually handles wire fraud, and scams like that one I was involved in. I did not say anyone in the DEA advised me...

ehh, you never mentioned other agencies, you were constantly saying DEA. But whatever.

theres always people outside 21M trying to buy off you and also crowd for the unclaimed fcfs (even tho some times 21M holds it and lets it fcfs unclaimed another day). I've had a dude follow me a block after I left 21M asking me what size I got on some OW and if its for sale.

theres always people outside 21M trying to buy off you and also crowd for the unclaimed fcfs (even tho some times 21M holds it and lets it fcfs unclaimed another day). I've had a dude follow me a block after I left 21M asking me what size I got on some OW and if its for sale.

Same, he followed me up until BBC I guess not really follow... he was more like walking next to me and asking to buy.

However dude was with the low balling, he kept saying $300 man, $300 man...

I don't know why this soft spoken dude made 3 public videos on IG when he should have done 1 of 2 things. Handle perfectsole himself or contact the authorities. He's not gonna get his money back by making a video stating what hes already stated publicly last week. When someone scams you for that much money and he's within reach of you, some action needs to be done. This video, this ain't it.

I think he made it with the intention of hurting his reputation? But I dunno if perfect sole even cares at this point.. he posting vids of the nike reacts and he posted a message before that.. the guy is out of control at this point.

He doesn't care lol he sells to the hood and these asian buyers they don't care about his reputation. These videos aren't going to do anything. He needs to handle this ish himself

He doesn't care lol he sells to the hood and these asian buyers they don't care about his reputation. These videos aren't going to do anything. He needs to handle this ish himself

I thought about this, the guy probably has a client base already in his phone that he sells too. So he prolly ain’t really selling nothing on IG.. Most his business comes straight from people standing around those stores that he sells once and now they keep buying from him

Why my son had all them shoes lined up behind him on his bed in the video though?

How you flexing and this dude out here reacting.

Back
Top Bottom