Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've only done wine tasting once prior in my life, so I don't know if there's going to be a ton of dust/dirt, rocks, whatever.

And I don't know how easy the mesh material is to clean. So I'm just asking to be sure. No biggy.

For reference, I once had an entire bottle of red wine shatter right in front of me and spill all over my Pirate Blacks. They were soaked. Literally couldn’t even tell it happened. Not the exact same shoe but basically is lol.

no resell over here, we wear our shoes.
Off-White x Nike Blazer Mid “All Hallows Eve”
Color: Canvas/Pale Vanilla/Black-Total Orange
Style Code: AA3832-700
Release Date: Fall 2018
Price: $130
Bloody-Osiris-All-Hallows-Eve-Off-White-Nike-Blazer.jpg

Bloody-Osiris-All-Hallows-Eve-Off-White-Nike-Blazer-1.jpg

Bloody-Osiris-Off-White-Nike-Blazer-Mid-All-Hallows-Eve.png

Bloody O
Reposting since James Been Went Off

i need a lakers version of this jersey bloody o is rockin' ...all in for the all hollow's even pair.

How durable are these Prestos? For instance, would it be reckless to wear them while wine tasting in Mexico all weekend? Or are they tanks?

i think you'd be better suited for wearing your loafers with your ankles exposed to the elements...

Yeah the material is like spandex. I have my TTS sz 10 and I have some room but it’s comfy af.
I originally got my TTS on the shock drop, but when I laced them up I just felt I had a lot of room in the toe box area, so I figured a whole size down would be better.

I've only done wine tasting once prior in my life, so I don't know if there's going to be a ton of dust/dirt, rocks, whatever.

And I don't know how easy the mesh material is to clean. So I'm just asking to be sure. No biggy.

Nah, I got you. Wine tasting could mean hiking around wineries in increasing states of drunkenness depending on where you do it. That's a recipe for messing up an expensive pair.

To actually answer your question: you'll probably be fine even if you spill some or get dirt/dust all over. From what I can tell, none of the materials on the prestos (except maybe the exposed foam on the tongue or the printed on text) would fail to stand up to normal shoe cleaning methods. But that's just my opinion as a layperson that owns a ton of shoes, if someone with shoe restoration or customizing experience says differently, go with what they say.

Back
Top Bottom