Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When the big homie recognize you're not out to make a fast buck!
20180818_095532.jpg

so my pair of black prestos from the shock drop that randomly got sent back to nike before even trying to make a delivery are now finally being sent back to me! i should have them monday. idk how i lucked out but constantly calling both nike and ups worked lol.

Happened to me with the 97s, I harassed Nike almost everyday until I finally got em back.

Damn theyre so clean, I'm jealous. Have to off some **** when I get back from vaca.

Last edited:
so my pair of black prestos from the shock drop that randomly got sent back to nike before even trying to make a delivery are now finally being sent back to me! i should have them monday. idk how i lucked out but constantly calling both nike and ups worked lol.
Damn you got lucky dude
Have heard some horror stories from some
Friends of mines, they never saw their shoes again

Damn that's some luck.. I bought a pair of UNC 1s off stockx and UPS lost them after attempting a delivery, they just never made it to the access point for pickup. They've gone up $250 since :/ hoping they show up randomly. and Nike also cancelled my two orders on the UNC shock drop .

Damn that's some luck.. I bought a pair of UNC 1s off stockx and UPS lost them after attempting a delivery, they just never made it to the access point for pickup. They've gone up $250 since :/ hoping they show up randomly. and Nike also cancelled my two orders on the UNC shock drop .
Did stock x help you out?

Why were they sent back in the first place? Id probably have a fit in this scenario

Did stock x help you out?
You ha
You are either doing something that seems shady to retailers or you have the worst luck in the world. The worst thing that’s ever happened to me was a t shirt got lost in delivery. That situation even needed up well as the 2nd t shirt magically appeared with the replacement. I took the original back in store and got a free shirt out of the deal.

But back to the main point, your post is what I fear the most any time I hit on a limited release

You ha

You are either doing something that seems shady to retailers or you have the worst luck in the world. The worst thing that’s ever happened to me was a t shirt got lost in delivery. That situation even needed up well as the 2nd t shirt magically appeared with the replacement. I took the original back in store and got a free shirt out of the deal.

But back to the main point, your post is what I fear the most any time I hit on a limited release

nah man Nike's reason for the cancels were because I botted... both were manual on different accounts. I was in the worst mood for like 2 days after that lol

nah man Nike's reason for the cancels were because I botted... both were manual on different accounts. I was in the worst mood for like 2 days after that lol
So, it's because you tried to order multiple pairs. Seems like Nike did what they should.

Back
Top Bottom