Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

even if the loop isn't backdooring, they're there to cut lines and harass other people which turns chaotic and the whole thing gets shut down.

what did i just watch? are they fighting over some supreme stuff or place in line? these grown *** men don’t got a job or they do this reselling stuff full time? So many questions from this clip :smh:

only in new york can someone be constantly ripping off someone & still walking around untouched ... they real wild boys, lol... guys out here will end you in a heartbeat for the type of behavior those 40 year old "loop" guys get away with.

only in new york can someone be constantly ripping off someone & still walking around untouched ... they real wild boys, lol... guys out here will end you in a heartbeat for the type of behavior those 40 year old "loop" guys get away with.
I don't promote violence, but on God i'm punching dude in the face anywhere i see him and taking the charge for $3,700

to me it's like this, guys like this are doing a disservice to the sneaker culture & community, cutting lines, tryna be fake tuff, preying on the weak, that's all cornball behavior that puts a black eye on all of us.. they aren't of the sneaker culture, they are of the resell culture... they're of the vulture culture & also culture vultures, they don't represent us.

oh & btw...
lklk.jpg

lol I seen dude rolling up and down in a beat bicycle for Preme tickets for Walkins.... Theyre not plugged, they just have nothing better to do and use mob mentality to make it seem like they beat the odds. Nah bro you skipped the last 6 showers for the items.

to me it's like this, guys like this are doing a disservice to the sneaker culture & community, cutting lines, tryna be fake tuff, preying on the weak, that's all cornball behavior that puts a black eye on all of us.. they aren't of the sneaker culture, they are of the resell culture... they're of the vulture culture & also culture vultures, they don't represent us.

oh & btw...
lklk.jpg
Ohhh, you def showing out :pimp:

oh & btw...
lklk.jpg

This L will hurt a lot...

Back
Top Bottom