Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The Serena 97s look great

Until you look at the midsole. Really should’ve been a solid color.

Ruined it for me, still wish they looked like the original leaked photo. Luckily I’m in MA and couldn’t cop anyway lmao

Last edited:
The loops already burning the establishment down

Here’s to a fair and calm release... aka raffle boys

Looks like it’ll be Friday-Sunday with her royal collection? No talk about shoes rite?

Last edited:
my thing is how would the loop get a backdoor to that store? thats not you typical store like kith or ftl or something that they would go to every release

Here's some updates from my source.

-SNKRS Pass for the blazer might drop today, don't ask for time since nike does it w/e they feel like.
-The pop up shop will involve Serena's own brand and Virgil's as well
-Stash is not confirmed yet but chances are high. Location will be by the Arthur Ashe Stadium more than likely.

DSMNY supposedly are releasing them as well but not confirmed yet. Waiting on a friend of mine who has connects for that store.

Good morning NT

Does anyone know if the off white serena collection pairs will be available more widely at a later time ?

Here's some updates from my source.

-SNKRS Pass for the blazer might drop today, don't ask for time since nike does it w/e they feel like.
-The pop up shop will involve Serena's own brand and Virgil's as well
-Stash is not confirmed yet but chances are high. Location will be by the Arthur Ashe Stadium more than likely.

DSMNY supposedly are releasing them as well but not confirmed yet. Waiting on a friend of mine who has connects for that store.

Good morning NT
Stash DURING the tourney?

65333166-BFDA-464F-B8EE-F09811737BF2.jpeg

These get better and better each wear

Back
Top Bottom