Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm done even caring

me as soon as they drop
giphy.gif

For some reason I still feel like the 97's aren't done. Have any OW's strictly have an exclusive access release?

UNC/Black Presto were shock drop, White Presto's and both VM's were draw. All of them had an exclusive access AND an official drop. Unless this is a first. :rolleyes

technically yesterday's drop is considered a "shock drop" and it was available to any one (that was fast enough to unlock it).

Only OW I was able to get was the Zoom Fly. Doubt I'll be able to obtain another pair at retail smh. Way too much involved with these releases. You have to pretty much constantly follow threads and "cook groups" in order to cop. Nobody's got time for that (except the young folK). I'm not one to constantly bend my neck to look down at my phone. #salty

Honestly the best part about the OW collection besides the look...is trying to get them. I don't do footwork on them i know some of you do...but SNKRS and the raffles give me a rush and when you hit theres nothing better than that. It was fun just seeing if I could cop those Serenas. Im hoping I get 1 more chance but if I dont I can't wait for the Blazers hopefully the outcome is a little different.

Honestly the best part about the OW collection besides the look...is trying to get them. I don't do footwork on them i know some of you do...but SNKRS and the raffles give me a rush and when you hit theres nothing better than that. It was fun just seeing if I could cop those Serenas. Im hoping I get 1 more chance but if I dont I can't wait for the Blazers hopefully the outcome is a little different.

I have a feeling the Blazers will be even more difficult, and I'm a size 12.5 so I'm already accepting the inevitable

girardi.gif

Hi to all I know everyone is probably tired of talking about the "Air Jordan 1 off white unc" but I have a question I need help answering does anyone know if the Unc's have two different manufacturing dates (one for the overseas release and for US) Im new to Nike talk and im hoping ppl can reach out and help answer my ? I ask because my authentic pair from RifLa has the dates 12-19-18 to 3-28-18 can anyone else confirm this but ive also seen the dates 12-19-18 to 3-22-18 on what appears to be authentic pairs does anyone have any helpful knowledge on this topic TIA

Hi to all I know everyone is probably tired of talking about the "Air Jordan 1 off white unc" but I have a question I need help answering does anyone know if the Unc's have two different manufacturing dates (one for the overseas release and for US) Im new to Nike talk and im hoping ppl can reach out and help answer my ? I ask because my authentic pair from RifLa has the dates 12-19-18 to 3-28-18 can anyone else confirm this but ive also seen the dates 12-19-18 to 3-22-18 on what appears to be authentic pairs does anyone have any helpful knowledge on this topic TIA

^Sorry I meant 12-19-17 not 12-19-18.

Is that you ViKtor?

Someone answered a ghost post on July 28th with almost exactly the same question and phrasing ("I know everyone is tired of talking about...") that got deleted on page 1073. I wonder whose ghost post this was in response to? lol

https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-x-off-white-collection-thread.664901/page-1073#post-30386121

My unc off white zip tag says 2018 and black prestos I picked up today says 2017 like the first ones did.

i was blessed enough to have gotten 97's, 90's, prestos, aj chicago 1's & converses without the help of a cook group, since i've joined a discord i've gotten unc 1's (which nike reserved for me) & the black prestos, i hate how i missed out on serena's 97's & hope i can cop the blazers to soften the blow or use as trade bait + something else perhaps to get her 97's. the chase itself is exciting & i haven't paid resell for anything yet. lord willin' i won't have to either.

i was blessed enough to have gotten 97's, 90's, prestos, aj chicago 1's & converses without the help of a cook group, since i've joined a discord i've gotten unc 1's (which nike reserved for me) & the black prestos, i hate how i missed out on serena's 97's & hope i can cop the blazers to soften the blow or use as trade bait + something else perhaps to get her 97's. the chase itself is exciting & i haven't paid resell for anything yet. lord willin' i won't have to either.
Well my birthday is today can you be a superb friend and send me one of those pairs? Lol it really is my birthday though.

Well my birthday is today can you be a superb friend and send me one of those pairs? Lol it really is my birthday though.

lololllll, i sold the 97's, wear the uncs, black prestos & 90's & the others are on ice until a year, so november... still have decided what to do with the converses tho... i have them in all in cold storage at my other house.

Back
Top Bottom