Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've gotten stickers and 1 place from Germany sent gummy bears with my kicks so pretty sure I win :lol: jk yall lucky

Foot patrol once sent me a pair of ACG KMTR that I canceled because I forgot they went by UK sizing. I reordered the right size immediately but they sent both sizes to me and only charged once. I contacted them thru twitter to let them know so they could email me a prepaid shipping label back to them. They said they will look into it and get back to me, but they never did. I gave that pair to the old man since he got some big *** street fighter Ryu feet, so the bigger looser size fitted him perfect.

Am I late to the SNKRS access unlock for the Serena 97 by scratching the yellow tag on the pic?

Edit: Nvm I see I am super late.

383276393758195713.png

just got my shipped notification but according to ups it's been shipped a while now, it's out of memphis in another state lol

I once ordered a pair of huaraches on Nike and they shipped to the wrong address and sent me a replacement and the person who got the first pair was generous enough to drop em at my house. But they were some clearance joints I got for the gym so wasn’t that hype about it

Damn free prestos? Bro I would keep them unless they try and ban you, even though they really can't.

I've gotten free raptor 7s from SNS several years ago. Placed an order, said it would take 2 weeks, waited a month and nothing. Finally got a refund, then a whole month later they randomly showed up.

We’ll i use to order hats jerseys etc from Lids they keep sending me wrong size or wrong hats or jerseys so called em they said send it back I’m like why should I buy a box to send it back or waste gas driving to post office so they just let me keep it and send me the right size

jeez its like people ordering from YS or ADC getting sent extra pairs. Some people have all the luck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom