Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What type of material would you call the upper of the air max 97? Got some black stains on it and couldn't get it off with cloth and water. So probably have to white it out with some type of marker or paint, but don't want to use something that doesn't bind to the upper material

And does crep protect or JM slow down yellowing on material like the OW air max and Chucks?

What type of material would you call the upper of the air max 97? Got some black stains on it and couldn't get it off with cloth and water. So probably have to white it out with some type of marker or paint, but don't want to use something that doesn't bind to the upper material

And does crep protect or JM slow down yellowing on material like the OW air max and Chucks?
hyperfuse?

Been away - got hands on my deliveries (serenas , nigels, skeptas, Belgium’s, acronyms)...but these....they’re just outstanding in person.

1A17078B-AA97-474E-9D6B-520620ECC033.jpeg
F8FF2E38-FE98-4B67-AC8D-8BA5C1717E52.jpeg

I think u had to check the original links that were on sns

Solelinks tweeted it out, dont know if anyone actually got a pair was just passin along the info

Screenshot_20180912-132743_GroupMe.jpg
Screenshot_20180912-132754_GroupMe.jpg

I get Vic likes to troll and NT is mob mentality. Once the crowd gets going, jokes start to outweigh facts. He showed me this as well as other info weeks ago, I told him to post it and he didnt want to. I did get his permission to post these tho. I don't blame people for not doing business with him in the future but dude is not a scammer. I don't know about the other guy.

Edit - this is weeks old but dude has been trying to clear his name ever since.

Screenshot_20180912-132743_GroupMe.jpg
Screenshot_20180912-132754_GroupMe.jpg

I get Vic likes to troll and NT is mob mentality. Once the crowd gets going, jokes start to outweigh facts. He showed me this as well as other info weeks ago, I told him to post it and he didnt want to. I did get his permission to post these tho. I don't blame people for not doing business with him in the future but dude is not a scammer. I don't know about the other guy.

Edit - this is weeks old but dude has been trying to clear his name ever since.
I don’t know who’s right or wrong but OP stated the shoes was missing. Items could be shown as delivered but still have nothing in the package. It was weighed before it was shipped so it could’ve been taken out after it was weighed

I usually sit back and enjoy the entertainment but that was foul. People die over less. Some people on NT have no morals, code, etc. Can't trust most on here.

Vic told me they had ro investigate the usps delivery driver who been there for 20 years. That's crazy lol. All over some sneakers.

I've known vic for about 3 years now. He is a troll. He likes to joke but I never knew him to come off as a thief. He makes decent money from what I know. A month later and he's still trying to clear his name. Doubt if he was really a scammer he'd care this much.

I usually sit back and enjoy the entertainment but that was foul. People die over less. Some people on NT have no morals, code, etc. Can't trust most on here.

Vic told me they had ro investigate the usps delivery driver who been there for 20 years. That's crazy lol. All over some sneakers.

I've known vic for about 3 years now. He is a troll. He likes to joke but I never knew him to come off as a thief. He makes decent money from what I know. A month later and he's still trying to clear his name. Doubt if he was really a scammer he'd care this much.
Definitely keeping my eye on this thread now. Like you said, he likes to joke and troll so it was always going to be hard trusting him when it's his word vs the other guy. Doesn't help when he spells his name differently on the box and listed the return address as something different than what was on his paypal. Interested to see how this turns out, but that email from USPS does state there was something in the box that weighed 2 lbs, 6 oz. I'm not sure if that's how heavy shoes are with the box since my labels come from stockx and they are usually stated as 4 lbs.

Troll and thief are 2 different things.

I've always joked on here but stealing is something I'd never do. 1, because of morals. 2, because this ain't just the internet.

Back
Top Bottom