Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm confused. so he had all this available month ago. but is only asking you to post it now?

Mom said you gotta take me with you
upload_2018-9-12_13-4-24.png

dead

Definitely keeping my eye on this thread now. Like you said, he likes to joke and troll so it was always going to be hard trusting him when it's his word vs the other guy. Doesn't help when he spells his name differently on the box and listed the return address as something different than what was on his paypal. Interested to see how this turns out, but that email from USPS does state there was something in the box that weighed 2 lbs, 6 oz. I'm not sure if that's how heavy shoes are with the box since my labels come from stockx and they are usually stated as 4 lbs.
thats because with UPS and Fedex they provide that weight, I forgot the reasons but when its actually scanned it has the true weight on file.

when I get a stockX label its 4lb paid for but when I go to drop off the package or track it online, it has the actual weight on the tracking and on the receipt.

either way, USPS goes by exact weight. those shoes in that box weight that much, someone else can confirm but ****s looking fishy for the guy who claimed to get scammed.

I didn't take sides but like I said as much as unicorn trolled, I highly doubt he was stupid enough to come on here where he was daily, choose a NTer to send an invoice and basically commit mail fraud at the post office to try and come up on $700 that he would have zero chance to keep via PayPal.

I'm confused. so he had all this available month ago. but is only asking you to post it now?
email shoes it was received yesterday :lol

he probably means unicorn was trying for the last few weeks to fight it and get more info but that email posted is from yesterday the 12th.

thats because with UPS and Fedex they provide that weight, I forgot the reasons but when its actually scanned it has the true weight on file.

when I get a stockX label its 4lb paid for but when I go to drop off the package or track it online, it has the actual weight on the tracking and on the receipt.

either way, USPS goes by exact weight. those shoes in that box weight that much, someone else can confirm but ****s looking fishy for the guy who claimed to get scammed.

I didn't take sides but like I said as much as unicorn trolled, I highly doubt he was stupid enough to come on here where he was daily, choose a NTer to send an invoice and basically commit mail fraud at the post office to try and come up on $700 that he would have zero chance to keep via PayPal.

Lol its looking fishy for me?

Bro when the dude decided to threaten me in text message form on his iCloud address. I said to him 'If you really sent me shoes, do everything in your power to have the postal service, police, whatever to come and talk to me. I will talk to ANYONE and provide them with the box because I still have it"

People like me dont mess around with mail fraud I have entirely too much to lose, $700 dollars is nothing for me. I bought the sneaker from StockX THE SAME DAY I GOT THE EMPTY BOX, Literally 3 hours later. I didn't even know what the outcome of PayPal would be.

Like I said, I dont care, I post in here freely, I got an empty box. I can't speak on much more than that. I am happy, I would be DELIGHTED to speak to the postal service but no one has contacted me, no one has called me. I still have the empty box I received. I will continue to keep the box.

Added to the fact I ended up paying almost $800 for em after I had to rebuy em from stockx.

I dunno what im supposed to do if I got an empty box.

Lol I aint ducking and dodging the feds. I post here everyday. I will talk to ANYONE and PROVIDE them with the empty box... f y'all want me to do.

seriously lemme know.

Cant please everyone.

As much of a liar viktor was i think he genuinely sold you a pair that was stolen during transit.

You owe nothing, he shouldve insured it.

Lol its looking fishy for me?

Bro when the dude decided to threaten me in text message form on his iCloud address. I said to him 'If you really sent me shoes, do everything in your power to have the postal service, police, whatever to come and talk to me. I will talk to ANYONE and provide them with the box because I still have it"

People like me dont mess around with mail fraud I have entirely too much to lose, $700 dollars is nothing for me. I bought the sneaker from StockX THE SAME DAY I GOT THE EMPTY BOX, Literally 3 hours later. I didn't even know what the outcome of PayPal would be.

Like I said, I dont care, I post in here freely, I got an empty box. I can't speak on much more than that. I am happy, I would be DELIGHTED to speak to the postal service but no one has contacted me, no one has called me. I still have the empty box I received. I will continue to keep the box.

Added to the fact I ended up paying almost $800 for em after I had to rebuy em from stockx.

I said fishy in general, not to you or to him

I don't know details otherwise what was posted from both sides.

in the end it doesn't make sense, I don't know either of you but he does have proof from USPS

I think maybe kilroythedon jumped the gun calling him a thief but if the seller would have insured such an expensive item he wouldnt be in this situation in the first place.

Cant please everyone.

As much of a liar viktor was i think he genuinely sold you a pair that was stolen during transit.

You owe nothing, he shouldve insured it.

I dont know what people want me to do if I got an empty box. Like damn Im not a guy who doesn't use Niketalk, its not like I said got an empty box and disappeared lol. I really use this forum, I will continue to use this forum I will talk to any authority that wants to speak to me providing they are real and legit.

I really dont know what to do here. If any of you guys got an empty box and your first thought wasn't "damn I got scammed" then you and I are different.

My first instinct was "Damn I really got beat for $700".

I have never filed a dispute with PayPal, except for ONE TIME dude had buyers remorse on an item and it was going to get crazy and eBay was involved.

What y'all want me to do, I got the empty box in the crib. Anybody comes to me from the post office or the police I will welcome them in and show them the empty box and talk to them. I aint hiding over $700?

Smh... this is crazy.

Dude is literally banned from NT and is still trying to clear his name by giving me those screenshots. I can understand if it was for the trolling but he got banned for fraud.

@Methodical Management I'm not saying invite the guy back to the site but look at the previous page if you get a chance. Both of them should be banned since no one knows for sure. I posted screenshots that were just received and he still wants to deny it. I dont know too many scammers that would be still trying to clear their name a month later.

Dude is literally banned from NT and is still trying to clear his name by giving me those screenshots. I can understand if it was for the trolling but he got banned for fraud.

@Methodical Management I'm not saying invite the guy back to the site but look at the previous page if you get a chance. Both of them should be banned since no one knows for sure. I posted screenshots that were just received and he still wants to deny it. I dont know too many scammers that would be still trying to clear their name a month later.

I should be banned for getting an empty box?

Son sit down.

You caping too hard.

He banned from NT for spelling his name wrong, not having his CONFIRMED PayPal address match what was on the box, AND continually lying in other threads... Meth said that himself.

Hold on lemme help you out.

@Methodical Management

an empty box feels light as hell. Strange none of the postal workers took notice while handling the package

I would agree here, until I went to the post office by my job. The lady said "yes you would think that we would say this box is empty something is up, HOWEVER we cannot make that assumption".

Back
Top Bottom