Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

After much determination and StockX failing two previous authentications, I finally got my grails on the third try!!!

732D1CF4-FB41-4348-8A53-14E036F44661.jpeg
57ABC700-7F4E-4D2F-8655-E1A8AEC79EFE.jpeg
FF4E4467-524E-4622-B078-69D5D4B14266.jpeg

I've gotten a few beat up boxes from stockx, a few I've kept and a few I requested a refund because the damage was bad

I've gotten a few beat up boxes from stockx, a few I've kept and a few I requested a refund because the damage was bad
How bad was it? Was it ripped? Saw a post on Twitter the other day, someone took a pic to show SX to see if it’s ok to sell with a dented box. SX response was as long as it’s not ripped.

How bad was it? Was it ripped? Saw a post on Twitter the other day, someone took a pic to show SX to see if it’s ok to sell with a dented box. SX response was as long as it’s not ripped.

box was ripped, another one was really crushed. The other ones just had some dented corners here and there which I said no biggie and kept

box was ripped, another one was really crushed. The other ones just had some dented corners here and there which I said no biggie and kept
The thing is we have no idea how it left StockX. It could have been perfect when they shipped it out and then got dented/ripped in the way to you.

Getting serious in here
:lol: same thing i was thinking as i was reading.
if it ain't fun, it ain't worth it no more imo.

that being said, i like those black zoom flys. wouldn't mind hitting on a pair. was gonna offer some money to a friend for his white pair but if you have to size down a full size, his won't fit me.

So the box is a strong topic good to know. Will probably list them at like 600 plus ship. My boy works at StockX so they weren’t even shipped to me I got them straight from the office. So they definitely are case by case lenient on the box stuff.

So the box is a strong topic good to know. Will probably list them at like 600 plus ship. My boy works at StockX so they weren’t even shipped to me I got them straight from the office. So they definitely are case by case lenient on the box stuff.
ask him if they do shady stuff like switvcheroos or let fakes slide

Back
Top Bottom