Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Stay Woke!!
they already flooding the streets w/ Fufu pairs
Buy only from legit stores

StockX gonna get hit with these
Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 5.48.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 5.48.33 PM.png

I dont know those look off right off the bat. I can notice the check but these dudes put out better pairs every week plus they already have the molding. Thanks for posting this though its just how fast these dudes are on these releases.

i follow a few nyc dudes on ig, seen them all post the black blazers on their stories today.. idk if its all the same pair (lol) but looks like the backdoor opened up last night/this morning.

haven't seen any of the yellow ones tho

i follow a few nyc dudes on ig, seen them all post the black blazers on their stories today.. idk if its all the same pair (lol) but looks like the backdoor opened up last night/this morning.

What accounts???

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was the same pair! :lol:

I believe about 5% of what I read on sneaker twitter / instagram.

i wish they wouldnt do snkrs pass **** is trash. ive never hit on it once (i've only tried for off white drops) but still proves my point lol

Anybody with OW 97 and/or blazers able to shed sizing advice for those who don’t have either pair yet?

When I measure, my TTS is between a 9 and 9.5. Don’t have wide feet.

Reference: I wear a 9 in most jordan models, 9.5 in Vapormax, I’m a 9 in the SW AM 1/97. 8.5 in GR AF1s, 9.5 in AM 95, 9 in OW prestos...

In AM97s, a 9 fits somewhat snug, but the 9.5 gives me a little heel slip. Thought because the OW 97 have barely any padding I’d be a 9, but some people are saying I should get a 9.5..and I have no clue how blazers run but I heard they’re big. So maybe a 9?

Thanks in advance!

@bigevan23 I think I hit you up on your IG feed about this since you have every pair imaginable :lol:

Anybody with OW 97 and/or blazers able to shed sizing advice for those who don’t have either pair yet?

When I measure, my TTS is between a 9 and 9.5. Don’t have wide feet.

Reference: I wear a 9 in most jordan models, 9.5 in Vapormax, I’m a 9 in the SW AM 1/97. 8.5 in GR AF1s, 9.5 in AM 95, 9 in OW prestos...

In AM97s, a 9 fits somewhat snug, but the 9.5 gives me a little heel slip. Thought because the OW 97 have barely any padding I’d be a 9, but some people are saying I should get a 9.5..and I have no clue how blazers run but I heard they’re big. So maybe a 9?

Thanks in advance!

@bigevan23 I think I hit you up on your IG feed about this since you have every pair imaginable :lol:

If you don't have wide feet, I think you'd be fine with a size 9 on the 97s. As with regular 97s, they may fit a bit snug, but if that doesn't bother you then that's probably the move.

What recent Jordan models do you have? Recent Air Max 1s? I can compare my 97s to some of those when I get home tonight. They certainly feel narrower, not sure about length.

Back
Top Bottom