Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Read somewhere that they just put their raffle into a spreadsheet and just delete duplicates. No algorithm there - anyone with very basic excel skills can delete dups.

Wonder why emp-ty gallery couldn't do the same thing smh. A lot of resellers won multiples last week from them.

I wish Social Status did online sign up with pick up in store. Last week I went and there was line that took forever to move. So one employee was taking information at the front and another came to the back and started writing our information on a regular piece of paper. I think she might've spelled my paypal wrong too.

Really? I won the 90's from empty and there was no one on line saturday morning that was a reseller.

IDK if it was for real or not but there were some ppl on social media posting up multiple email wins.

May have been photoshopped. Hopefully they were BS'ing. I will take your word that you didn't see the usual goons on line. Makes me feel a little better lol.

Was the line long?

I got there at 10am and there was maybe 20 in front of me, and I left by 10:40ish. The whole process was seamless and legit. The bouncer only had 2 pages worth of raffle winners for presto's and 90's side by side and I would say there was no more than 50 winners each.

IDK if it was for real or not but there were some ppl on social media posting up multiple email wins.

May have been photoshopped. Hopefully they were BS'ing. I will take your word that you didn't see the usual goons on line. Makes me feel a little better lol.

haha for sure. Any goons that were lurking on Mercer the bouncers told them to keep it moving - so it was safe. The two girls in front of me on line came to pick up for their BF's.

Nike definitely has this release on complete lockdown when it comes to their retailers. Every store in the country is announcing right now, with raffles going this week and pickup this weekend, with 1’s and AF1’s coming towards the end of the week and weekend. It’s the least they could do to avoid it being any messier than it already is.

I wish Social Status did online sign up with pick up in store. Last week I went and there was line that took forever to move. So one employee was taking information at the front and another came to the back and started writing our information on a regular piece of paper. I think she might've spelled my paypal wrong too.
Was it only one day last week? Since they just announced the raffle is today through Friday I can’t imagine their being a line at all hours.. but who knows

Nike should just do a drawing at a random time, I won't even be salty if I miss it.

It's better than sitting around waiting until 5 pm....and then waiting again until 6 pm, trying for an hour and getting nothing done.

Screenshot_20171114-124132.png

By the end of the month, ppl will have soo many shoes to offload lol. Yeezys, Off whites, every af1, HU nmd, jordan 11, kaws, what am i missing.

So... no online only raffles?

I'm in Denver. No boutiques here getting them, that I know of. Unless BAIT Denver is gonna get them?

does ubiq actually send confirmation e/m for raffle entry? I entered but never got any type of confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom