Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4E3E9415-DC7D-4AF5-A649-5A5E4B8F3109.png
I hate living in nyc sometimes. I wonder which store backdoored all these pairs hmmm

Treat one customer right n sell all the shoes
Or treat all the customers right n sell all the shoes

If you were running Cncpts
Which would you pick???

Which would you pick???

The latter. Repeat business is the best business and having a wider range of folks who you made happy is always a winner. Other dude will only come at you for big releases.

Which would you pick???

You are right as far as them making their money regardless.

Personally, I would choose having people respect me and there being positive vibes around my business.
But that's just me.

Yeah but, less headache on the big release with the Latter

No one wants to deal wit lines n raffles n morning mobs and over night camping, as a store Mgr/Worker/Owner

And if you live in the area you gonna come back no matter what

Unless you wanna lower your chances for picking up kicks in your area

Want to add one thing. One business relationship can be fickle. So can 2 or 3 or 4....you get the point.

But having a wide range of customers who adore you and go out of their way to support you ... some potential lifetime consumers ... will pay out in the long run.

Concepts is hot right now and has leverage in the game to do this ish. We'll see were they are in 10 years.

And if you live in the area you gonna come back no matter what

Unless you wanna lower your chances for picking up kicks in your area

But there is a difference between stopping by only for exclusives versus actually buying a big chunk of your wardrobe there.

You bought dunks from Cncpts

We all did.... Remember those boxes of junk we spent $200 bucks on

Well one things for sure, I would never consider it with how trashy there business practices are...and I'm not just talking about backdooring.
I ordered a hat from them once that took over two weeks to arrive, and I live 1 hour from the store. Never even received order confirmation, called them about 20 times with no answer, emailed with no answer, and then eventually it just showed up. Always crazy to me how these places stay in business with customer service like that

Back
Top Bottom