Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

that's a fact and the fact they pull this stuff and still in business so something is working.

we know of a lot of shops back dooring

how many of them well known bigger backdooring shops have shut their doors. they probably supplement their poor clothing sales by backdooring at a premium and getting a kickback.

idk does anyone know of a well known shop that got caught and closed down because of it? actually curious

not trying to derail the thread not like much is moving here anyways other than raffles and backdooring................:lol:

We can't control backdooring, so it is what it is. Complaining about it never really helps or does anything.

I choose to look the other way and support businesses that are fair.

that's a fact and the fact they pull this stuff and still in business so something is working.

we know of a lot of shops back dooring

how many of them well known bigger backdooring shops have shut their doors. they probably supplement their poor clothing sales by backdooring at a premium and getting a kickback.

idk does anyone know of a well known shop that got caught and closed down because of it? actually curious

not trying to derail the thread not like much is moving here anyways other than raffles and backdooring................:lol:
Can't blame these stores for reselling hype items at a premium, but if they do choose to release their product it should be done in a fair and organized manner. It's easy to do, but stores like concepts like the attention. No reason why they can't handle a release while west did so with no security/cops or anything

Do you guys think that icy midsole on the AM90 will turn yellowish over time? Or won't be as noticeable because of the blueish tint?

Anyone here enter the RSVP raffle last week? Are they still on that "spend $40 in the store to get a ticket" nonsense?

Do you guys think that icy midsole on the AM90 will turn yellowish over time? Or won't be as noticeable because of the blueish tint?

All icy soles turn yellow eventually. Can’t stop oxidation my friend. The blue tint slows down the process or you can get sole glow to try to reverse th yellowing. I honestly wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Enjoy the kicks

It yellows. There’s a significant difference between the current pairs and the early pairs from the first 5. December production dates vs may production. Even the clear parts of the upper and foam around the ankle patina a bit. But it doesn’t look bad. To be clear, aging in these shoes and/or wear and tear makes em
Look better imho.

I ordered a hat from them once that took over two weeks to arrive, and I live 1 hour from the store. Never even received order confirmation, called them about 20 times with no answer, emailed with no answer, and then eventually it just showed up. Always crazy to me how these places stay in business with customer service like that

Customer service is dead across all industries.

Want to see Virgil’s take on some signature basketball shoes. If he could do some older models of Kobe’s, kds, etc. I think there’s a lot of potential in that area

Customer service is dead across all industries.

That's because they know we will still buy.. even going into Louis Vuitton your experience will be hit or miss..i've honestly received the best service from Barneys and Bottega Venetta..but when you pay a premium you can kind of expect better service, although paying more doesnt always equal better service..

vote with your dollars.

That's because they know we will still buy.. even going into Louis Vuitton your experience will be hit or miss..i've honestly received the best service from Barneys and Bottega Venetta..but when you pay a premium you can kind of expect better service, although paying more doesnt always equal better service..

vote with your dollars.
This is too true. I went into an LV the other day asking if what accessories they sold in Epi leather to match my Epi wallet.. and the dude didn’t even know what that was. Unreal.

vote with your dollars.

I agree, it's very hit or miss. The best shopping experience I've ever had was at Neiman Marcus and the worst experience was at a Jimmy Jazz store. I'll never step foot into a Jimmy Jazz ever again.

Back
Top Bottom