Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

you give up your job, your family, your friends and you move to NYC only to find out you don't hit anything as if you're living in LA anyway. And now you're homeless on the street because rent is too expensive for you to be paying if you're gonna spend majority of your time camping in front of stores only to find out FCFS is cancelled by the NYPD
Dying at this

Mans be crying about their city not getting SNKRS pass like they actually have a chance :lol:
Like you want another L to complain about every time you lose? Copy my guy :lol:

Quick question: If 2 people live at the same address will SNKRS app realize it? As far as winning a draw or successfully getting a QS release? Whether you're trying for a shoe under different names or just really have 2 people at the same address lol.
You're good as long as the name and payment are different

Quick question: If 2 people live at the same address will SNKRS app realize it? As far as winning a draw or successfully getting a QS release? Whether you're trying for a shoe under different names or just really have 2 people at the same address lol.

You should be fine. I got 2 UNC 1s from snkrs sent to my crib with the same name

$@&# It....Bidded $585 for each pair on SX. Prestos then the Blazers (except the Serena Blazers) are the only 2 that matters to me out of the 10.

Will still try tmr on SNKRS but not getting my hopes up.

So can I use 2 accounts from the same device with the same debit card and shipping/billing address? Because I'm trying to double my chances at getting an L on SNKRS draw tomorrow morning :rofl:

First pass hit in a while. Was gonna go for yellow, then switched to black last minute. Good thinking I guess

Attachments

• EF81E0E0-90DF-4B05-B6B1-60A945943357.png
    EF81E0E0-90DF-4B05-B6B1-60A945943357.png
    564.1 KB · Views: 16
Does anyone have experience with Naked? I got an email earlier which says that I have a chance to win the All Hallows Eve pair. But it also mentions FCFS. Is this site botted up? Not sure if I want to wake up at 3am for no reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom