Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I didn't see anything for Nodstrom's Century City. Are they doing a raffle? Is it still open?

I'm probably gonna hit up Nordstrom CC to see if they're taking raffle entries. Usually the night before the release they're still taking entries. Although I've never hit there, 0/5 releases

D08C2AF1-6149-4054-A23A-71892CE07C40.png

LETS GOOOOOOOO first time hitting, did it from the airport guess I’m staying in chicago for the night.

We living in times where you gotta have a b0t to cop shoes. Even slot purchasing is too expensive and a waste for me. Id like to have more of the Off-Whites but Im not paying resell again.
Real talk though unless you have a b0t you may as well spend your time doing something more productive than checking SNKRS app. It aint happening man..lol. Unless the stars align just right. Get your bread up and pay resell if you want 'em.

We living in times where you gotta have a b0t to cop shoes. Even slot purchasing is too expensive and a waste for me. Id like to have more of the Off-Whites but Im not paying resell again.
Real talk though unless you have a b0t you may as well spend your time doing something more productive than checking SNKRS app. It aint happening man..lol. Unless the stars align just right. Get your bread up and pay resell if you want 'em.

hell or even be in NY or Chicago on vacation, I did get lucky in LA for the Kyries lol.

No luck on raffles this time around, END is the last one left and I've never won anything there. I'm biting if these hit VM 2.0 prices after the SNKRS drop.

Yo for the SNKRS pass Chicago pick up, is it a long process? How long will I be waiting or is it better to get there early?

Last edited:
Responding to some questions I saw in the past few pages from what I know:

- Nordstrom NY gonna email tomorrow morning. You can call 206-628-1144 they said to hear a prerecorded message that gives the info
- Undefeated SF emailed already
- I got my eb L for the black pair, waiting to see results for the orange EDIT: orange L came in
- I did nakedcph for the acronyms and the site didn't have any issues other than adding to cart. I'm not sure if it's reserved in your cart or they're just swamped with requests so it fails. I basically kept trying for my size and eventually it added to my cart and was able to checkout easily.

Yo for the SNKRS pass pick up, is it a long process? How long will I be waiting or is it better to get there early?

If 21m it's fast. Whenever I've went there are < 10 people in line and it goes quick with two registers going. It's like a normal wait at a store basically. I've only gone between 11-12 though so not sure about other times.

If 21m it's fast. Whenever I've went there are < 10 people in line and it goes quick with two registers going. It's like a normal wait at a store basically. I've only gone between 11-12 though so not sure about other times.

sorry meant chicago hopefully its the same.

Back
Top Bottom