Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

088DEC93-D800-409B-98B7-D534EE2D1D2D.jpeg
Were you at Kith Soho inline around 10? I think I was right behind you.

This sh*t hurts. Soooo close! never has my card declined a purchase from End before! Why now!?? #SaltLevelsBubbling

I seen alot of people today get their cards
declined too. I understand they do the credit card to make sure people aint putting in 1000 entries but I wish there was a way to choose paypal invoice as payment. Or at least contact the winner and tell him there was aproblem with the payment heres a 24 hour purchase link etc.

Any Chicago peeps heard from any stores yet? Just left Notre raffle around 12, line was pretty smooth for those heading up there.

Well on another note SVD has raffle for the converse good luck y’all .. like always didn’t win nothing again well let’s see what happens with the converse !!!

Well on another note SVD has raffle for the converse good luck y’all .. like always didn’t win nothing again well let’s see what happens with the converse !!!

Alot of OW stuff in the pipeline. Took the L today but maybe with some luck i can trade a couple of these for the all hallows. I actually dig the converse though. The white canvas just scares me though. Canvas is a pain to clean.

A9B269BF-AA02-48F7-8C8B-BEE71C206827.png
Yeah well ima just try to help people out enter raffles etc maybe I’ll get help too but in da mean time ima wait for this to come threw so I can forget the blazers lol

The amount of kids that got through at Nike Chicago hurts my soul. I left from Notre and about 10 kids were standing outside with multiple pairs. I have no idea how they got through without a bot.

Back
Top Bottom