Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

A rare W on the Hallows for me on Sneakrs EU, but now I'm stuck in a quandary. Was gonna sell or swap the Grim Reapers as I was definitely not feeling those, but these beige joints just look so dope with the alternate blue laces.

1st world problems. :smh:

DomvfqgUYAAhkj6.jpg:large

Anyone who picked up already- got any info on fit? I remember seeing a video of a shop that had them early and said they ran bigger than the OG.

Anyone use Apple Pay on UNDFTD in the past? I used it when the Acroynms drop a couple weeks ago and they flagged and cancelled my order because of fraud detection. I assume because it was a fast checkout, but why even allow that as a payment option if that’s the case?

0:20 draw entries on SNKRS between both colorways.

0:74492648392 online raffles.

Concepts in store raffle W on the colorway I preferred restored my faith in these in-store raffles haha. Reaaaaaally nice in hand! Love the wraparound swoosh and the suede heel patch.

These are for the toe.

D00B8DA3-984E-45B7-B6D3-12314244374E.jpeg 63BBAA43-70EA-4784-BDE0-8E7860F5F0D2.jpeg 78446A08-38FC-4AC3-AC12-D7F1154D12EB.jpeg
Did it only come with the teal laces? Def gotta rock those laces

Any shops in Chicago where I could size swap my size 7 for a 10.5? I know there is Boneyard but in the past they did not accept size swaps. Thanks in advance. I need these or even the black pair to wear.

Back
Top Bottom