Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was following the pair on Stock X. I have absolutely no idea how she did it. I had just got her out of the tub and put pajamas on and she snatched the phone and Pooh Bear was on YouTube. Next thing I know I am feeding the dog and hear the sound of an alert. I go over to my daughter and she was sending a tweet. If you buy something off of Stock X you can hit the twitter icon after and an automated tweet comes up saying something like “i just copped...”. When I saw what was written I knew she had somehow bought them. You guys can call me a liar but it happened just as I said.

I don’t like the “you failed as a parent” comments, especially if they’re coming from someone who doesn’t have kids. Kids run off with your phones sometimes and if you’re multitasking, it can take a couple of minutes to get it back. I will say that apps have been rearranged so that the ones where you can make a purchase are lumped together way away from everything else

I was following the pair on Stock X. I have absolutely no idea how she did it. I had just got her out of the tub and put pajamas on and she snatched the phone and Pooh Bear was on YouTube. Next thing I know I am feeding the dog and hear the sound of an alert. I go over to my daughter and she was sending a tweet. If you buy something off of Stock X you can hit the twitter icon after and an automated tweet comes up saying something like “i just copped...”. When I saw what was written I knew she had somehow bought them. You guys can call me a liar but it happened just as I said.

I don’t like the “you failed as a parent” comments, especially if they’re coming from someone who doesn’t have kids. Kids run off with your phones sometimes and if you’re multitasking, it can take a couple of minutes to get it back. I will say that apps have been rearranged so that the ones where you can make a purchase are lumped together way away from everything else

@JPS This 1 of your troll accounts b?

My kid did the same **** with something on eBay... I got it cancelled... it doesn’t make you a bad parent...

NT is gonna tear your alibi up like Kavanaugh braugh.

What's your twitter handle? Oh, let me guess, you deleted the tweet. Right?

What's your twitter handle? Oh, let me guess, you deleted the tweet. Right?
Tweet was never sent, was up ready to be sent and that’s when I saw it and freaked out. I closed Twitter before the auto generated tweet was sent. Go ahead and try to tear it apart. It’s the truth

EDIT: just checked my twitter and the tweet was sent

So you want us to believe that your 16 month old kid pushed on all the multiple steps including those tiny confirmed boxes to order your shoes?

giphy.gif
Not sure 100% on stock x and don’t know if dude is lying or not but

My 3 year old did kind of the same thing, he was watching the shark doo doo doo doo song on YouTube and somehow got all the way to buying 20 Funko pops off of eBay while I was sleeping :rofl:

Their hands just be pressing on everything so I guess I got a eBay notification about a watching item reminder, he clicked it, and kept pressing randomly, ( luckily a lot of sellers on eBay are cool, atleast in my experience, and he cancelled it for me )
I woke up to a Bank of America $250 notification from eBay I was like wtf :rofl:

Did you hit on the Blazers dude? I know you were putting in work...

Unfortunately not, which I’m disappointed about. I actually really like the Grim Reapers. I had around 60 raffle entries and 6 SNKRS entries (for both GR & HE) and struck out. Next time I’m going to open up my strategy to different sizes. I’m TTS a 12, but I’m going to go for more popular sizes ranging from 8.5-10 to see if get better odds of copping, then trade for a 12 afterwards.

Tweet was never sent, was up ready to be sent and that’s when I saw it and freaked out. I closed Twitter before the auto generated tweet was sent. Go ahead and try to tear it apart. It’s the truth

There's only one way to clear your name and get internet strangers to care or believe you:

Your 16 month old daughter needs to hold up her birth certificate with NIKETALK scribbled in crayon over it, with an iPhone in the other hand that shows your StockX purchase of the All Hallows Eve Blazers on Tuesday 10/2/2018 for $665 while she is wearing another pair of your shoes in the exact same size as the Blazers you bought. Meanwhile your dog needs to be watching said Pooh bear show on Youtube while wearing your daughter's pajamas.

My 3 year old did kind of the same thing, he was watching the shark doo doo doo doo song on YouTube and somehow got all the way to buying 20 Funko pops off of eBay while I was sleeping :rofl:

Their hands just be pressing on everything so I guess I got a eBay notification about a watching item reminder, he clicked it, and kept pressing randomly, ( luckily a lot of sellers on eBay are cool, atleast in my experience, and he cancelled it for me )
I woke up to a Bank of America $250 notification from eBay I was like wtf :rofl:

3 year olds are diff. They're on a whole new level. Some of them work iPads etc. better than the older folks out there

Yeah it happens man. If it can harm them they somehow find it. Kids be finding knives from the 1800’s in your crib lol...

Ended up filling a raffle for the chucks for half a size down. I know chucks run big, but it's beeennnn yearss since I had a pair. I forgot if I'm suppose to go a full size or half. Probably will just fill out any raffles half a size down and take the chance it fits lol. Are most of ya'll going full or half down?

My last pair I went a full size down. I honestly think i could've gone down 1.5.

Dude its Baby Shark and that song is the jam to all kids...

The off white hype is hilarious. Folks that would never mess with blazers before are all scrabbling to get a pair or show off their pick up. Who knew blazers were this popular? :lol:

Unfortunately not, which I’m disappointed about. I actually really like the Grim Reapers. I had around 60 raffle entries and 6 SNKRS entries (for both GR & HE) and struck out. Next time I’m going to open up my strategy to different sizes. I’m TTS a 12, but I’m going to go for more popular sizes ranging from 8.5-10 to see if get better odds of copping, then trade for a 12 afterwards.

I was thinking about it also but I feel like if its a hard size to get less people enter but theres less pairs but if its a popular size theres more people entering but theres also more pairs... I was contemplating going for bae sizes but i doubt I’d still win. Im just gonna keep putting in a hundred plus raffle entries and see if i hit more than I dont. Only reason is because i wanna have the best chance at getting multiples. I doubt it will make a difference though I learned the hard way on the last release.

im a 9 and had 6 snkrs(no bots, actual people 14 total with HW/GW) and 71 raffle entries.. nada, i'm actually going to just tell them to buy their own size(whether its 4 or a 11), and see if that works better

Last edited:
Thought raffle calls were yesterday so when i didn’t hear anything i just went and paid resell for the vanillas. Get an email stating i won them from social status today lol.

Back
Top Bottom