Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Next time I’m going to open up my strategy to different sizes. I’m TTS a 12, but I’m going to go for more popular sizes ranging from 8.5-10 to see if get better odds of copping, then trade for a 12 afterwards.

8.5 - 10. Lol, you must not want to win a pair ever, bro. I wouldn't recommend that strategy.

The off white hype is hilarious. Folks that would never mess with blazers before are all scrabbling to get a pair or show off their pick up. Who knew blazers were this popular? :lol:
I think that’s one of the points of the collab with off whites....get people interested in other models, that’s why there’s ten of them. It helps them market other shoes in their line up. And some of us not buying it cuz its a pair of Blazers or not...but the design of it is diff, eventho it’s a minor change. For me I really love that big *** swoosh and deconstructed look on these collabs. I already have the OG OW Blazers and want to complete the pack too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's only one way to clear your name and get internet strangers to care or believe you:

Your 16 month old daughter needs to hold up her birth certificate with NIKETALK scribbled in crayon over it, with an iPhone in the other hand that shows your StockX purchase of the All Hallows Eve Blazers on Tuesday 10/2/2018 for $665 while she is wearing another pair of your shoes in the exact same size as the Blazers you bought. Meanwhile your dog needs to be watching said Pooh bear show on Youtube while wearing your daughter's pajamas.
I almost did it but getting the pajamas on the dog would be the deal breaker. Dog is bigger than my daughter. The pajamas just won’t fit. Everything else is doable and would be hilarious if I could get it all done before my wife gets home from work and asks me what the **** I’m doing

The off white hype is hilarious. Folks that would never mess with blazers before are all scrabbling to get a pair or show off their pick up. Who knew blazers were this popular? :lol:

How about sneakers in general? I know a bunch of dudes who were never into kicks all of sudden become the 2018 sneaker head because they wanna be part of the " show off my off-white shoe" on IG. Maybe it's just me, but I never seen so many people jump into the sneaker game at this fast of a rate until this whole Off White thing. You even got Females on Social Media just trying to post themselves with that red zip tie on their shoe for social media. But then again.....I probably said this about 100x on NT so my bad lol.

How about sneakers in general? I know a bunch of dudes who were never into kicks all of sudden become the 2018 sneaker head because they wanna be part of the " show off my off-white shoe" on IG. Maybe it's just me, but I never seen so many people jump into the sneaker game at this fast of a rate until this whole Off White thing. You even got Females on Social Media just trying to post themselves with that red zip tie on their shoe for social media. But then again.....I probably said this about 100x on NT so my bad lol.

Where were you from 2012-2015 when everyone and their mother was a "sneakerhead" due to the 2011 Concord Madness and Galaxy Foam hype?

how do these blazers fit? TTS or .5 size down. should I treat them like AJ1’s? My SB Blazers are TTS but they’re also broken in lol.

Looks like $550-$575 will be feasible once pairs start coming in, need the All Hallow's.
Same as every OW release, down in price for a month and a half, then UP UP UP

Black Friday and Christmas coming up, people gonna be in the copping mood

Where were you from 2012-2015 when everyone and their mother was a "sneakerhead" due to the 2011 Concord Madness and Galaxy Foam hype?

I'm just speaking about the most RECENT sprout of new sneaker heads forming from the off-white era . I definitely remember the whole 2011 concords and up phase and what turned out to be the new age of reselling at an all time high afterwards. Trust me, been into kicks since the 90s....there's always a wave of new "sneaker heads" pouring through from time to time, the concord 11s was considered a big one at one point , and now off whites or should I say collabos in general.

Just picked my pair up and had to quickly swap to the white laces. Digging this look more than the “murdered out” black on black.

Attachments

• 691A2A63-7E76-49D7-A6F0-DEFA4F9ECD05.jpeg
    691A2A63-7E76-49D7-A6F0-DEFA4F9ECD05.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 82
I've posted this everywhere but figure I'd post it here too. I got my Blazers from Ssense Montreal in a size 9.5. The Grim Reepers colourway. Insanely happy because they're a sick shoe, but for whatever reason, they ended up with the teal laces instead of the white ones. It has the Shoelaces text on them, but oddly enough, these are the ones that come with the tan pair. If anyone either received white laces with their tan pair, is interested in swapping their white laces for my teal laces, is interested in selling their white laces OR wants to size swap, let me know. I'm actually looking for a size 9 and would gladly keep the teal laces in any swap. OR, if you have a pair of black Off-white prestos in a size 9 or black Off-white vapormaxes in a size 9.5 and want to trade, let me know. All good if that's a no or this post has to be deleted for whatever reason. Thanks for looking! Here is a picture of the sexy devils. Ideally local meetup in Toronto.

DSC_0514.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom