Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FP is washed man... I applaud you all for trying... a few of you might even checkout... I just dont got the skin for that more power to you...

I got issues man. I've been attempting to checkout for 2 hours only to continually get rejected - what sane person would to this to themselves?! I could've been doing something way more productive with this time :smh:

Good luck to those still trying.

:emoji_v:

I’ve been in a queue since 12am Wednesday, this was supposed to be the easy part. I must not be putting in enough work.

I got issues man. I've been attempting to checkout for 2 hours only to continually get rejected - what sane person would to this to themselves?! I could've been doing something way more productive with this time :smh:

Good luck to those still trying.

:emoji_v:

I love ya'll but I feel bad for you guys man 1 or 2 of you guys will check out and probably get your orders cancelled. But it's entertaining as hell to see if ya'll hit. I honestly hope you do and they ship put my foot right in my mouf.

I love ya'll but I feel bad for you guys man 1 or 2 of you guys will check out and probably get your orders cancelled. But it's entertaining as hell to see if ya'll hit.
I ended up getting a pair of size 12 prestos an hour ago after three hours trying and getting Ip banned twice, hoping it works out for the best lol

Back
Top Bottom