Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I love ya'll but I feel bad for you guys man 1 or 2 of you guys will check out and probably get your orders cancelled. But it's entertaining as hell to see if ya'll hit. I honestly hope you do and they ship put my foot right in my mouf.
My boy had two pairs cancelled from them in the past and they held charges for like a month.

Been trying for the past hour and a half. Was able to add pairs to basket, but just like a few of you guys, keep getting the unable to process payment crap. Finally called them and told them I have the blazers in my cart and to help me checkout, gave my email and check inventory on the blazers and says sizes still show but it’s actually sold out. Just don’t want to believe it

Last saturday I was able to checkout for the React Undercover with them...Could see my order in the order history etc...then monday got an email where they told me they were sold out because their inventory is not updated in real time .

Not off-white shoe related but I picked up the Nike X Off white pullover hoodie from a local reseller for $325. Brand new.

He picked it up from the off-white webstore. I didn’t know it came with a hangtag if you buy from their store.

I don’t think buying from Nike and other retailers have the hang tag. I know mine didn’t come with the hangtag when I picked up the pants and away jersey off NDC when they first dropped.

I got a size large. The length is perfect but the sleeves are rather wide and long. I guess that’s the style of them.

4E8037E0-96DF-44B2-9C79-BD0511202C28.jpeg
DEAC3799-E666-4659-8445-33C79D04A201.jpeg
64860194-6FF1-4917-8F2C-A4DBF3D3F180.jpeg

I didn’t know it came with a hangtag if you buy from their store.
4E8037E0-96DF-44B2-9C79-BD0511202C28.jpeg
DEAC3799-E666-4659-8445-33C79D04A201.jpeg
64860194-6FF1-4917-8F2C-A4DBF3D3F180.jpeg

this is not like an off white hangtag...its just a thing against shoplifters. all the brands use it and just slap their name on. just got stuff from vinicio
boutique in italy, and they had the exact same tag on their stuff, just saying

Last edited:
So if I were to buy a bot hypothetically speaking. What do y’all recommend, I felt this was the best place to ask.

Any recommendations?

So if I were to buy a bot hypothetically speaking. What do y’all recommend, I felt this was the best place to ask.

Any recommendations?

NT is anti-bot central.

I do have a couple of bots but I never really talk about it out of respect. Better off going on twitter. Good luck

Any recommendations?
From what i've seen there's bots out there that cost like 2k and change lol

plus you have to keep buying proxies and so more ****

i'll end the bot convo there

From what i've seen there's bots out there that cost like 2k and change lol

plus you have to keep buying proxies and so more ****

i'll end the bot convo there

Yeah but at that point you could go after so much that 6 pairs of shoes would pay for everything you spend.

Back
Top Bottom