Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I sized down on the original ow cons. I’m a half size so I went down when I normally go up.

Im half sizing down for my wife on this particular pair, hopefully the size 5.5 works. I’ve got no interest but she wants em.

There is absolutely no give in the toe area( kinda like chucks) so if you have even slightly wide feet I would not size down. I went with my Jordan 1 shoe size and they are very comfortable.

Thanks brotato that is helpful.. can I borrow some money? Perhaps your wallet width can't handle the wealth? I can halp

Hit on EG for the Chucks. Im thinking ill need another pair or some extra cash for the All Hallows. Is it true that you need a matching id plus a credit card to pickup or is an id good enough with my card being used to pay. Thats 1 out of 143 entries this month only 650 more to go.

Last edited:
People just need to give it a couple weeks or so if you want to see the prices drop ... resellers be undercutting everytime , cracks me up :rofl:
B0A6298E-5367-4CB4-AF4B-C26CD45FF727.jpeg

Hey guys I'm new here, I come from Italy and I'm interested in the field of sneaker so I decided to register here.
To get started, can I ask you guys if you have some info's about Serena Williams blazers? I got a L with the other blazer and I would like to try cop these, thank you

Back
Top Bottom