Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so my homie entered at undftd LA and said AF1 and AJ1 are part of the raffle. any other stores announce the other 2 yet?
Undefeated surprised dropped the Jordan 1 and Air Force in their raffle today.
I saw that on the list and didn't think it was part of this drop and that you wouldn't be considered if chosen. Also I think majority of the people will be going for the AJ1. So I chose the one I really wanted and hope it's a better chance of winning it, which was the AM97. I've never even worn a pair of 1s so it doesn't matter to me.

lol i just got home from UNDFTD and dudes on their instagram are mad they missed the submission deadline

Picked these up earlier
IMG_20171115_202450_793.jpg

all these staggered releases and jumping through hoops.. no wonder resellers always eat, aint got **** else to do lol.. I will even settle for a pair of zoom flys

So this is where all the aj1 went for 21Mercer

Dude is trolling ain’t no way he would basically leak his plug like that openly like that trust me. Probably laid up with hella fakes trying to push them off as real.

Put hella hashtags to get it trending. Nike would definitely see it and shut down the Mercer team.

Doubtful Nike would let that many pairs out on a release this big. Even as shady as Mercer is. Nike not about to be out done by a footlocker family app lmao.

They def probably got more eyes on this release than a standard one.

Dude is trolling ain’t no way he would basically leak his plug like that openly like that trust me. Probably laid up with hella fakes trying to push them off as real.

Put hella hashtags to get it trending. Nike would definitely see it and shut down the Mercer team.

Doubtful Nike would let that many pairs out on a release this big. Even as shady as Mercer is. Nike not about to be out done by a footlocker family app lmao.

They def probably got more eyes on this release than a standard one.
I've seen I'm around that store plenty of times. Also recognize a few employees captioned and commented.

We all know they do this too lol

Finally back to playing this damn raffle game. Entered kith for the 97's. not expecting a W but if i do find myself in possession of a pair depending of how im feeling them might try and trade for some prestos.

Didn't see anyone mention the aftermath of Maxfield. Anyone go? Went to Undftd La Brea. The employee didn't check ID towards the end. Maybe because most of the people showing up were Asians.

Didn't see anyone mention the aftermath of Maxfield. Anyone go? Went to Undftd La Brea. The employee didn't check ID towards the end. Maybe because most of the people showing up were Asians.

what happened at maxfield? dam i should've doubled back and gotten another ticket at la brea lol

The SF location didn't check IDs at all too. But what does being Asian have to do with not checking IDs?

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone else comment on the zoomfly sizing being .5 to a full size smaller than tts?

what happened at maxfield? dam I should've doubled back and gotten another ticket at la brea lol

Not sure. But I read they were doing FCFS for the first part of the release.

The SF location didn't check IDs at all too. But what does being Asians have to do with not checking IDs?

It was a joke. You know all Asians look alike. I'm Asian and most of them were short and looked alike to me too. Ain't hating if the employee was too lazy to check IDs. I've seen Asian dudes wear a hat and grab another raffle ticket before. I guess it works in their favor sometimes unless it's a Supreme line. Asians get so much hate at Supreme LA.

Back
Top Bottom