Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Not sure. But I read they were doing FCFS for the first part of the release.

It was a joke. You know all Asians look alike. I'm Asian and most of them were short and looked alike to me too. Ain't hating if the employee was too lazy to check IDs. I've seen Asian dudes wear a hat and grab another raffle ticket before. I guess it works in their favor sometimes unless it's a Supreme line. Asians get so much hate at Supreme LA.
Lol I should have changed into a sweater and a hat and gone through the line again at undefeated LA. They were pretty whatever about passing out the slips.

Would like to know this as well. Prices dropping on them. Would really like to cop the right size
I believe you go at least .5 size up on the zoom fly. Maybe a full size up if you have wide feet.

****. .5UP? I was thinking .5 down since there is a lack of materials inside.

Dam thanks. 10.5 is my TTS so I should go 11 then.

****. .5UP? I was thinking .5 down since there is a lack of materials inside.

Dam thanks. 10.5 is my TTS so I should go 11 then.
Regular zoom fly has a pretty thin material as well. The off white version is prob the same type of material but with that off white color.

Yes, at least .5 up from your 10.5 TTS.

Last edited by a moderator:
23596186_139425993378016_2521099155112198144_n.jpg

Doubt it. My guess is split between the two Saturdays coming up. Why miss a chance to mess with Adidas?

Its all speculation/rumors at this point - today, tomorrow, this saturday or next saturday or within the next 15 minutes. I think its just best to be just be prepared, whatever that means.

Back
Top Bottom