Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It's been a good week. :nthat:

IMG_0159.jpg

If you have boney narrow feet, you shouldn't be wearing chucks too. I have boney narrow feet and I bought a pair of chucks way back in the days and It looked like I had duck feet. And with the no support, my feet was hurting within hours.

Virgil should have done a Chuck II with the lunar. You would think it would be a no brainier
Converse has quieted away from the chuck 2; there are none currently on converse.com. There were a lot of issues with durability, I had seen some photos of soles falling apart with barely any wear. The chuck 70 is a great shoe. It doesn't have lunar cushioning, but it does have an extra layer of cushion beneath the sole which the regular chuck does not. Some converse in Japan actually have a react sole.

onelostsneaker onelostsneaker I bought a used pair off goat. Nearly impossible to find supreme lows in my size 11.5-12. Been searching on/off for over a year for the right price/condition. Lotta sellers still wanted 4-500+ for ripped up heel linings and bad drag.

Converse has quieted away from the chuck 2; there are none currently on converse.com. There were a lot of issues with durability, I had seen some photos of soles falling apart with barely any wear. The chuck 70 is a great shoe. It doesn't have lunar cushioning, but it does have an extra layer of cushion beneath the sole which the regular chuck does not. Some converse in Japan actually have a react sole.

onelostsneaker onelostsneaker I bought a used pair off goat. Nearly impossible to find supreme lows in my size 11.5-12. Been searching on/off for over a year for the right price/condition. Lotta sellers still wanted 4-500+ for ripped up heel linings and bad drag.

Nice, yeah I definitely don’t want to pay for torn sneakers. Ive been searching for awhile in 10.5/11 but the cost of these ds are outrageous. I should’ve bought them back in 2004-2005 when resale was cheaper for ds pairs. I’m still kicking myself for not biting the bullet.

In other news to keep this ow related, I was able to cop 2 pairs of OW Converses off the delayed Nike release and I decided to help a random person out to get a pair for themself. This person has never won a raffle or has ow’s so I thought I’d help someone.

Back
Top Bottom