Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hope this is actually a pump fake from nike and a wider release later. I actually wanted these

same
325bfe183ca583880415fbff69b7338faa6aaa5b_hq.gif

Nike has stated the more you buy, the more you win. Simply rewarding repeat customers.

However, the obvious flaw in that logic is that you need to win one first :lol:
I believe this because I have never won a thing for years and recently bought those Kenny Cortez. Now I finally win a draw? Lol

Nike has stated the more you buy, the more you win. Simply rewarding repeat customers.

However, the obvious flaw in that logic is that you need to win one first :lol:

Oh I totally get it. And its obvious this is their algorithm. Not to be negative, but the only sneakers I like are the OW collab, Yeezy's, and boost. It's just my preference. I won't succumb to general releases just to increase my chances at winning OW's.

Maybe ,
Random question if Nike were to implement the scratch a pic or SNKRS cam for their Drawings just to be able to enter would that cut out a good portion of bot entries?
but it sure as heck won’t cut out a big portion of people who enter through multiple accounts

7 accounts. 2 hit.
2 for me
2 for wife
2 for friend
1 for colleague.

7 unique names. 7 unique addresses. 7 unique emails. 7 unique phone numbers. 2 heaping tons of luck.

That’s all it is.
We get it, u hit on every OW release! Nothing new here lol

Just wondering what ya'll do for a living if you can afford mentas on the resell market. I got bills to pay and trips to save up for.. And props to whoever is keeping these, they looking pretty bland imo (insert meme guy crying behind the mask)

Back
Top Bottom