Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just wondering what ya'll do for a living if you can afford mentas on the resell market. I got bills to pay and trips to save up for.. And props to whoever is keeping these, they looking pretty bland imo (insert meme guy crying behind the mask)

Dual incomes. Live frugal. Invest heavily. Haggle like crazy. Catch every sale you can on food and other life items. = splurge money. It's easy, really. And OW's are an investment in themselves. Most hobbies you can't recuperate 90%+ of your original investment. In this one, you can.

First W from SNKRS draw! Wish they had done SNKRS pass too
24F7A250-66B0-4801-8A28-F1895A42D8EA.jpeg

Stuck in L Town as usual. I keep pretending I’ll win some day. Only spot I ever win raffles at is the Foot Locker on 31st & Halsted in Chicago. I need to give up the dream.

Man...these OW releases got everyone hating on one another more and more as time goes by. Everyone just gotta accept that’s how this game works. Either you win or not and willing to pay resell or not and move on.
I feel you but its different when ppl notice certain people repeatedly showcasing their wins in light of many others never winning. At a point some ppl get upset and don't want to hear about the same ppl winning unless they gonna show how they are successful. This place suffers from ppl keeping their cards to themselves but gladly showing their "GOT EM" image. At this point this thread lacks the most important part of being a community which is supporting others.

I think I hit, but my bank declined it on 1/5 account I don’t use :smh:

Not sure if it makes you feel better, but I don't think that always means you hit and got payment error. I've gotten that same message on a different release on multiple accounts at the same time. I'm almost positive I didn't hit multiple pairs and just coincidentally all have payment errors.

Draw def lets the same people win lol .. my homegirl who won me the white prestos just won these as well but in her size cuz she wanted these

Not sure if it makes you feel better, but I don't think that always means you hit and got payment error. I've gotten that same message on a different release on multiple accounts at the same time. I'm almost positive I didn't hit multiple pairs and just coincidentally all have payment errors.

10-4 copy that, thanks for the info!!!
I’ll take my L & move on :lol:

I feel you but its different when ppl notice certain people repeatedly showcasing their wins in light of many others never winning. At a point some ppl get upset and don't want to hear about the same ppl winning unless they gonna show how they are successful. This place suffers from ppl keeping their cards to themselves but gladly showing their "GOT EM" image. At this point this thread lacks the most important part of being a community which is supporting others.
Unfortunately it’s not just in this thread. It’s everywhere...friends, family and work place. It has become a dog eat dog world. Everyone for themselves, survival of the fittest. Nothing we can do about it but adapt or move on. I do understand why some get jealous and hate or annoyed tho but what else can one do? Why stress yourself out? It’s still just a material item and I’m sure majority of us will move on.

To be fair to them if they shared their secrets or whatever with everyone their success rate would suffer so we can’t really blame them. I see it in a simple way, I’m fortunate to be able to afford a pair of shoes I like, if I get them great if I don’t that’s life and hopefully there’s always next time, there’s people out there in a lot worse positions.

Unfortunately it’s not just in this thread. It’s everywhere...friends, family and work place. It has become a dog eat dog world. Everyone for themselves, survival of the fittest. Nothing we can do about it but adapt or move on. I do understand why some get jealous and hate or annoyed tho but what else can one do?
Its everywhere but it doesn't have to be here. Cook groups support each other all the time. You talk about adapting but this place bans the talk of bots which are exactly what adapting is about. But for some reason its banned talk in here.

Back
Top Bottom