Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What’s the tan blazers trending at?

I think they're going to stay at the level of the white prestos... Though I hope they rise because I'm hoping to trade them for the black AM90. If anyone has links on those for a legit preorder (cough cough), let me know. Especially in Toronto.

more often than not, the preorder price is always higher than the resale value right after release. At least for the OW

Really? I hope there's a ton of stock then so I can actually get a pair. As far as the black base colour Off-White pairs go, the 90s are my favourite.

88061FC5-969E-40D2-A42A-F5CDF946E9C5.jpeg

After looking at my wardrobe I’m not sure I made the right decision getting tan blazers over the black (they look so cool though) now I’m looking to buy a black pair lol

Btw has anyone got a pic with the orange laces on the tan blazers I’m not sure if I should put my unc ones on them (they still wrapped up)

You can honestly rock with a lot of stuff.
I tend to wear a lot of like darker colours(and light blue) have a few off white flannel shirts but they are also pretty dark, if you have any ideas that you can share bro will appreciate

Back
Top Bottom