Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When you say they not gonna ship does that mean StockX users can accept an offer but still not finish the deal?
they aren't actually "allowed" to flake on the deal, but obviously no one can force you to physically ship. stockx is supposed to charge 15% of the sale price for flaking but a lot of times will let people slide it it's a first offense

I get that a lot for when I went 350 V1's, don't really care what people say, as long as I know my pair is real

Some people are just born to hate, I wore my UNC today and as I was walking through the mall some guy walks past and says “nice fakes” (I won mine in a raffle btw) I was just like amazed at the ignorance lol
Happens a
I tend to wear a lot of like darker colours(and light blue) have a few off white flannel shirts but they are also pretty dark, if you have any ideas that you can share bro will appreciate
id say any flannel would look great man. Those kicks are built for fall and so are flannels. I usually just rock with a dark hoodie or crew and throw in a blue jean coat.

Huh?? What looks off to you? The foam is a little yellowed but I can't find anything off on those. Those look just like my pairs and I know mine legit.

To ME, they don't look authentic. Can't really put my finger on it, but something about it doesn't look right. I own the 90s as well. I'm sure i'm not the only one in here that thinks so.

Some people are just born to hate, I wore my UNC today and as I was walking through the mall some guy walks past and says “nice fakes” (I won mine in a raffle btw) I was just like amazed at the ignorance lol

Happened to me with both pairs of prestos. I just smile and say thanks cuz I know that salt covered L hurt more than anything I could say :lol:

they aren't actually "allowed" to flake on the deal, but obviously no one can force you to physically ship. stockx is supposed to charge 15% of the sale price for flaking but a lot of times will let people slide it it's a first offense
London city many man loool

Happens a

id say any flannel would look great man. Those kicks are built for fall and so are flannels. I usually just rock with a dark hoodie or crew and throw in a blue jean coat.
Thanks for your input bro really appreciate it much love

Happens to me whenever I wear my 90s. Or I get told you really spent resell on those? Nah man won them on raffle lol
It’s so odd though right, like if I saw some guy wearing fakes even then I won’t call them out for it, if you like something and didn’t it or can’t afford it, do you enjoy life

To ME, they don't look authentic. Can't really put my finger on it, but something about it doesn't look right. I own the 90s as well. I'm sure i'm not the only one in here that thinks so.

Sorry, wasn't trying to call you out or anything like that, I was just surprised because I thought they looked completely legit the first time I saw the post. Then when I saw your reply I pulled a DS pair and compared and still dont see anything that makes me think they not legit, to me they just look a little worn. So I was just wondering specifically what you see that makes you think that.

What’s funny is that they’re just exposing the fact that they don’t know what a real pair looks like.

I’m a little surprised I’ve never dealt with that. I mostly get asked how’d I get them, as if there’s a secret that would help them easily get a pair too.

Sorry, wasn't trying to call you out or anything like that, I was just surprised because I thought they looked completely legit the first time I saw the post. Then when I saw your reply I pulled a DS pair and compared and still dont see anything that makes me think they not legit, to me they just look a little worn. So I was just wondering specifically what you see that makes you think that.

If they’re worn, that could explain it. I couldn’t pin point anything wrong with them, they just looked a little different. But if they’re worn, that could be it.

Btw guys eBay UK has a 10% off everything sale today till 8 pm GMT if you use the promo code pumpkin at checkout. If you’re not in the U.K I believe you can change your account region in the settings and purchase through the web browser (just saying Incase people were looking to cop today)
tried within the timeframe still didnt work

Sorry but that ain’t gonna cut it chief

You know damn well I got you bro
6pkm6j6fssvz.gif

I had to get that in there before your DMs crash :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom